The Christian corner

Started by Wyanor, May 09, 2013, 03:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genevieve

That was in my sarcastic voice.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Briar

Wow...a topic that brings people TO Spa rather than repels them.

Wyanor, don't let these bullies push you around.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Camaclue

Quote from: Briar on May 18, 2013, 11:57:17 PM
Wow...a topic that brings people TO Spa rather than repels them.
THIS TOPIC IS SUPERGLUUUUUUUE!
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Drakus

meow

Briar

So now that I actually took the time to read this thread...

I am a Christian and I don't believe in "Hell" in the sense of fire and brimstone and all of that nastiness. Everybody goes to heaven (woot woot).
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Camaclue

Gen. Volkov

No, Briar is Mormon. They, along with Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses and a few other Christian sects, do not believe in Hell in the classic sense.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Typhon

Camaclue

I am sorry I did that Mormons are actually pretty nice and I'm sorry for being a butt and sorry I'll go to the shame corner with my dunce cap on.

Briar

Tru Dat Volky

And Cama, while I normally have a sense of humor when others make jests at my faith, that actually offends me.

Firetooth

Iirc, South Park liked mormons. They (Trey and Matt) are hardly in the "religion is evil camp," as parodied in that set of episodes when Cartman freezes himself so he won't have to wait for the Wii but sleeps a few thousand years to many. It's all related, trust me. :P
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Briar

Not saying they are hating. I'm saying there are enough stupid ignorant people in the world that watch stuff like that and go "Oooooh, so that's what Mormon's believe"

Ungatt Trunn II

Well luckily I'm pretty sure that show makes fun of pretty much everything ever. They don't pick sides, usually.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar