The Christian corner

Started by Wyanor, May 09, 2013, 03:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyanor

Please note. This post is for Christians or people who believe there is a god to discuss Christianity. If all you want to do is pick a fight... DON'T POST. I have picked enough fights being here and wish for no more. If you want to have a heart to heart conversation about God... THEN PLEASE POST.
I am an Orthodox Christian.

Gen. Volkov

Well this is Redwall Warlords, not a Christian support group. There are plenty of other venues for this topic, please post it there. Will an admin or mod please lock/remove this topic?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

windhound

Eh.  Wyanor, you've tried this before without success.
I'm not sure what you want this topic to be for. 

I recommend something like http://www.reddit.com/r/Christianity or other site if you'd like to discuss how great your faith is without taking any feedback.

I guess I'm going to move this to Spa...  its not really a general discussion topic, and due to the lack of discussion it doesn't belong in UMD either.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Shadow

windy for shame! Spa isn't GD's garbage dump!

It's cool it totally is
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

I respect your opinion, but Catianity is the one true religion.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Drakus

Lemme just say that I hate people who try to shove their religious crap in everyone's faces.
meow

Shadow

Quote from: Drakus on May 09, 2013, 06:11:17 PM
Lemme just say that I hate people who try to shove their religious crap in everyone's faces.
Lookin' at you, Ungatt.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

I'M JUST SAYING.

Ceiling Cat knows what you do when you're alone. And he watches.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

Man I hope RWL is still around when this kid grows up so he can look back at these posts.

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Kilkenne

this is by far the best thread

Firetooth

Quote from: Camaclue on May 10, 2013, 07:48:19 AM

Camaclue, I say this with a great deal of reluctance, but you have finally produced a post worthy of approval. Well done.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wyanor

Stuff that picture up your nose. :P

Typhon

Quote from: Firetooth on May 10, 2013, 10:25:43 AM
Quote from: Camaclue on May 10, 2013, 07:48:19 AM

Camaclue, I say this with a great deal of reluctance, but you have finally produced a post worthy of approval. Well done.
agreed.

Wyanor

"... the toast is burning say far well! Cause they don't serve breakfast in Hell!"