finished my AP Environemtal Science Test

Started by Krowdon, May 06, 2013, 10:29:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

If it's something you're never going to do again (IF YOU DON'T GO INTO SCIENCES OR MATH, DON'T LET THEM LIE TO YOU, CALCULUS IS NOT HELPFUL IN DAY TO DAY LIFE), don't retake them. Also in the US college is mega expensive and skipping a semester is financially beneficial.

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Kilkenne on May 06, 2013, 04:27:04 PM
If it's something you're never going to do again (IF YOU DON'T GO INTO SCIENCES OR MATH, DON'T LET THEM LIE TO YOU, CALCULUS IS NOT HELPFUL IN DAY TO DAY LIFE), don't retake them. Also in the US college is mega expensive and skipping a semester is financially beneficial.
I'm not taking Calculus at all in High School. Math is my worst subject.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I maintain that everyone should learn how to do proper mathematical proofs regardless of major. Math teaches you how to learn. It's learning logic without having to deal with boring philosophers.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm absolutely terrible at math. So that explains quite a bit.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

Quote from: Shadow on May 06, 2013, 09:26:31 PM
I maintain that everyone should learn how to do proper mathematical proofs regardless of major. Math teaches you how to learn. It's learning logic without having to deal with boring philosophers.

If you're young enough to go this route, please do.

If not, and you still want to learn stuff...Get ready to learn to read...AGAIN. (Taught GER-HIST 502 last semester that I taught, oh lawd)

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]