RULES AS OF RIGHT NOW

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 05, 2013, 11:07:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Nope. This is not authorized. Please return to your normal future status.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

How can I tell what my future status will be if it is always the present.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Because by the current perspective of time, your future perspective is oriented around the idea of the future, or rather what will chronologically occur next.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

So I think I answered your question. Why? Because I know what is best for you now SUBMIT!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*submits paperwork*
I almost made it Petplay again.

Ungatt Trunn II

I had to deduce what "petplay" meant. You knew from the start.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well of course I knew. I'm not dumb.

Ungatt Trunn II

Tsk tsk Krowdon. Your moral degradation furthers you on the path to become a serial killer. Which is cool in its own way.

I'm the final boss though, just so you know in case you choose that adventure. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Nah too many Serial Killers.

Ungatt Trunn II

Too many everythings. Can't look at it from a numerical standpoint.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I can't even bring myself to punch anyone I don't think I could kill.

Ungatt Trunn II

And Hitler was a vegan. Seemingly nice and normal people make the best psychos because NO ONE suspects them. Besides me, I hate normal people.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

We always joke about that with Takara.

And was Hitler really a Vegan? Vegans aren't necessarily nice people I met a really mean vegan once.