TAX THREAD

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 05, 2013, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Krowdon

IDK it just kind of had a weird effect on me. I'm sorry. I know you didn't mean it and my emotions have really been all over the place and my first thought was "what if (friend) had seen that" of course friend calls themselves a "trainy butt dude" all the time. (trainy was a typo and it stuck)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

We live in a society where everyone acts like children. One thing offends you? Sue.

Hows about we just all grow up and learn to deal with the fact that assholes like me exist and they're going to pretty much say stupid off color poo?

And I know I'm a total hypocrite, I'd flipping a poo someone if someone said something which offended me. Why? Because. But I'd probably just verbally accost them instead of civilly pointing out that something offended me mostly because I love conflict. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Krowdon. Duh duck.

No, you don't say "Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you" or "trigger warning" or whatever other crap. You say "suck it up loser". because ONE: I wasn't upset at any point, just going with my usual rants TWO: Technically I started it so wut THREE: there were other things too but I don't care about those points right now.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Kilkenne

looked at this thread, paying taxes again, taxes are the worst

Krowdon

Oh. Well it's too late for saying that stuff now so I'll just let it alone.

Kilkenne

night wolf doesn't pay taxes

HERE COMES THE PAIN

Gen. Volkov

QuoteWhy does Vikings suck? I've never even heard of that show.

Vikings is a show on History Channel, about Vikings, sort of, and I guess they are trying to play off the popularity of Game of Thrones, but it's pretty much an epic fail. Also, I haven't been paying my unjust taxes.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

Quote from: Gen. Volkov on May 07, 2013, 12:33:27 AM
epic fail

are you seriously using this phrase? if so please return to 2007 and kindly put your head under a moving vehicle

Gen. Volkov

Hey Kilk, I'm OLD, as you keep reminding me. I don't know what newfangled internet words you darn kids are using. I just know that Vikings sucks. It bites the big one. It is teh suxxor. It fails in an epic way. It's the worst. It makes me want to /wrists.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Kilkenne

basically what I'm trying to say is that the show has literally nothing to do with GoT and anyone who tells you so is actually mad that another TV series might be popular other than "the bible" which was an abomination

Kilkenne

I'm reserving this post for volkov to be mad, mad about posts. GAME OF THRONES SAID A THING HAPPENED AND IT DID OR DIDN'T HAPPEN THIS UPSET ME

Kilkenne

woke up, remembered that volkov doesn't know the difference between what's allowable on cable and on HBO

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't