TAX THREAD

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 05, 2013, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

No it doesn't do that either. In fact now that I think of it I don't think being a member of the club carries any benefits. Bit of a paradox this club is.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Walk up in the club like what up I got a big post count.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm not sure if I should hate you or shake your hand.

So instead I shall do this.
NOTHING
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I deal with it on a day to day basis. You can deal with it this once.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Yeah. It's the only let down today.

Ungatt Trunn II

You didn't get that when you LOOKED IN THE MIRROR!

HAHAHAHAHA.

I did.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Why did you put your mascara on wrong.

Ungatt Trunn II

Nope. I wasn't Batman. Oh well, there's always tomorrow morning.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Wouldn't it be weird to wake up in the wrong body.

Ungatt Trunn II

Is that some bullcrap tranny headline or something?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No. And I would prefer you not use that word like that. I have a friend who is Trans*.

Ungatt Trunn II

So I can say other offensive things as long as you aren't friends with the people it may apply to?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on May 06, 2013, 10:30:55 PM
So I can say other offensive things as long as you aren't friends with the people it may apply to?

Fine just say it. IDGAF.

Ungatt Trunn II

I dunno it just seemed kinda pretentious to me to be all offended by something and then justifying it the way you did because honestly it was rather irrelevant. Especially when you knew I didn't intend to be genuinely offensive.
DIE HIPPIE DIE