TAX THREAD

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, May 05, 2013, 10:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firetooth

I like paying disproportionate taxes, thankyouverymuch!
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Look at Briar, paying her taxes like she should. Good job Briar.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Briar

Quote from: Krowdon on May 19, 2013, 08:42:29 AM
Look at Briar, paying her taxes like she should. Good job Briar.

I'm currently "below the poverty line" so I get an ample amount back. Btw, being considered "below the poverty line" can be a bunch of B.S.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Camaclue

I'm sorry to hear that

Briar

And that's the problem. I'm not poor but the government tells me I am and I need their aid, which I don't and don't take.

When you hear "below the poverty line" you think of food stamps and welfare (not that I'm saying that there is anything wrong with ppl who receive either). You can live without taking a government handout. I do and I'm the only source of income for two people.

*temporarily steps off soap box"
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Ungatt Trunn II

I think there's a certain Obama we need to be thanking for all this.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Genevieve

What do you have against accepting the help that your tax-paying family members pay for and your future taxes will pay for? Sounds a bit martyr-ish to me.

Holby

Exactly. It's an investment in your future earnings.

If your income is low, it's likely to prevent you from further study, from staying in good health, from contributing to the economy (retail spending), from having kids, or whatever. Things that will eventually benefit both you and the government.

Obviously, it's much more fashionable to be all independent and government hating, but your logic kinda sucks.

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

We should be discussing the more pressing and serious issue of the crippling SPA TAX.

Thanks, Obama!
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Genevieve

Quote from: Firetooth on May 20, 2013, 06:40:33 AM
We should be discussing the more pressing and serious issue of the crippling SPA TAX.

Thanks, Obama!

It's really diminishing my ability to stand on my own two feet. Financially, emotionally, and postually.

Firetooth

Tax is a violation of the deceleration of independence!

Durza

The Declaration was a list of reasons why the colonies were revolting, among them was taxation without representation.  Everyone understood the that taxes were needed, they wanted a voice in Parliament (which they had tried several times before to obtain)
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Firetooth

I wasn't serious, but thanks for the history  :P

But yeah, I thought Americans hated tax?