To get back to the game..

Started by Fenix, January 07, 2003, 02:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shael of Torethevel

Fenix, I swear that if you talk like that again to Shy, you'd never make it to the top 100. Shy has been on the ROC for 6 years, and he's definitely not a newbie at this game. Being a newbie can have many definitions, but if this is the way you act ("You're not agreeing with me, so you're gonna die!) then you've never graduated from newbie-ism. Trident only on your side because her name is on that list. If you're going to leave this game, Tarsonis, then make it quick before I lose my temper.
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Fenix

Awww, Does little Shael want a suckerrr?
"newbie-ism" lol.....
Shael, Shy's been a thorn in my back for awhile, and doesn't deserve to survive, the only reason why he clings to the board, is because he has very low land and stays out of people's sights.
You, on the other hand, are very very tantilizing land-rich.
Don't tempt your clan members.

Shytalon

Oh please. I enjoy the game for what it is. I'm not so obsessed with it that I'll go nuts and attack people for what they say in-forum. You talk to me about skill... how many hordes have you gone through? Hmm? I'm still on my first. (Actually I dumped one at the very beginning, but I don't think you could see the game guide until you were in game, and if you could I didn't notice it. Foolish little me...)

I ask you, Fenix, who is the better warlord: The one that gobbles up large amounts of land, and becomes rich quick, but dies, or the one that, while does not have as much land, survives.

And I'm only intolerable to newbies who shoot their mouths off and get too big for their breeches. Not to mention those that rape the English language.

Poor Fenix, you have no idea what a newbie is.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Shael of Torethevel

Fenix, you may be good at the game, and you may be sly enough to bribe all those people to your side, but your attitude towards me and Shy, and towards half the other people in this forum is disgusting. I'm not just sticking up for Shy because he's in my clan, but because I've known him for a while, and we both visit the same fanfiction board. Shy's been knocked down before, and he's even been on the forum twice as long as you have, so stop making up those things.  
~The Lady Shael, Once Empress and Third Ruler of Mossflower Country and Beyond

Warlord(ess) of The Black Raiders, #55
Leader of The Band of Rebels, #225
Founder of The Rebels of Mossflower
Leader of El Queso, #419
Commander of the Daughters of Delor, #679
Lady of The Realm of Unspoken Darkness, #1235

"Good evening, I am the main Dish of the Day. May I interest you in parts of my body?"
~The dairy animal, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Abby The Rat

There seem to be alot of anger in this topic. I may not know anyone or anyone know me but please let me just say.

This only game, there is no prizes, it just there for fun. So why are we so worried about newbies and what is the meaning of newbies.

Fenix, I get the feeling that you are angry with anyone that talks back at with good reason to do so. Please don't bite my head off, I'm just saying what I can see and read. If you start to feel that post or a action in the game has hurt you or made you angry before you start making notes in your head and start posting just remeber this is only a game and just think of the reason why they do so. Not to note that the reason you think might not be real reason.

Maybe it will do all of you some good to change the topic.

To what, I do not care about that, just change it.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Fenix

Ad the Rat, I have nothing against you, you're alright.
Shael, you just said that you're sticking up for Shy because you've known him for a long time, not because of his actions on the forum, thank you.
Shy, you're the one who knows not of their words, Mr. Newb.
The only reason why you survived, is because you stay at the bottom of the food chain, and don't have the wit, nor skill to make an impact on soemone larger than you.  You are a coward, and a fool.

Shytalon

QuoteThe only reason why you survived, is because you stay at the bottom of the food chain, and don't have the wit, nor skill to make an impact on soemone larger than you. You are a coward, and a fool.

More like I don't have the time or ambition. I'm not in this game to win. I'm in this game to do the following:

1. Have fun.
2. Make friends.

You know, I don't know why I bother to waste my time responding to these.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

calria

*sigh*
you used to be nice, Josh. once again, impressions are only what they are. perhaps all your talk about this or that person bluffing and being too cocky and dumb was really just a reflection of yourself.

Trident

Bloodrath, I think I know how to handle myself  <_<   How long have you been here than, "smart" one?  I've been here since november 7th.  You don't like Fenix because:  YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW HIM.

RazorClaw

Fenix, this is sad, listen to these words: IT'S A GAME!!!!! You're making people around you frustrated and need to COOL IT!! Yep "Ad The Rat & RazorClaw" psychlogists.

Fenix

Dear, Calria, perhaps you should take the time to read their replies and posts as well.
Since I've met you, I've had a hard time trusting you, because of your blatant, "first impression" :/
<_<  <_<  <_<  <_<  

Fenix

Also, I don't enjoy post warring, but it certainly should be encouraged a bit, especially to this less formal warlords that don't partake in the forums, Retto and I were talking about forum passwords, and leaking them, etc... He kept reminding me that the forums are just an extension of the redwall game, and actions may be invoked on your account ingame as well, etc...
After just thinking about this for ... half a second.. I came to the conclusion that, the game's about fighting, warring, etc....Forums are just a public private message, and these forums are an extension to a warring game.... ;)
interesting, isn't it?

Abby The Rat

The game is not just about fightings is it??

So what happened to the markets and lottery and the scouting.
It just mainly about being a warlord from the Redwall book.

And me a psychlogist?? Wow, I just thinks about these thinks that all.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Menatus

I know Shy goes to the RFF board, does anyone else? I'm a definate Newb there, even though I first joined over a year ago.

Fenix, post warring right after your post is just bad, though. War with yourself, eh? I still have more posts than you.

Bloodrath

Trident, my and Fenix had a little chat, and well ask him what has taken place. You will be surprised actually. Heh, very surprised.

And as to when i first got to this game, hmm, let me see. Was quite early actually but I didn't keep my first account that long cause I didn't have time to keep it up. Sometime around October 23-24. Then I only kept the account till a little after november and joined with other account after that.