Im back

Started by Wyanor, April 26, 2013, 11:37:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyanor

Oh yah. Who wants some in reg. I am better at this than ever. Took me couple hundred turns to get to the top ten. :P
I am an Orthodox Christian.

Gen. Volkov

It took me 1 turn to get to the top ten. There are only like 15 players.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wyanor

Yah. What'd you do. Sign up before everyone else. I am fully aware you're one of the best players. But cripe, you've been playing for years haven't you? And I have barely played for two months worth of time.

Shadow

Welcome back. Ignore Grumpus.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wyanor

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Gen. Volkov

QuoteYah. What'd you do. Sign up before everyone else. I am fully aware you're one of the best players. But cripe, you've been playing for years haven't you? And I have barely played for two months worth of time.

I signed up at the beginning of the round, and didn't use a turn until 3 days ago. I wasn't being a grumpus though, I would just pointing out how ridiculously easy it is to get into the top ten in Turbo right now.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Turbo is easy to get into the competition, but not easy to rise above it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

I'll agree to disagree.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)