Land

Started by Uiblis, April 24, 2013, 04:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Uiblis on April 27, 2013, 10:37:33 AM
I think we'd be better off with a reset.

And snare, it's over. You literally have nothing left to do but pull your net off the market and watch it get destroyed.
do you even strategy? lol trust me, anticipating Ryu's return to the internet whilst waiting for you clowns to conjure up something worth destroying is hardly checkmate.

I lowered down into reach to fight a good old fashioned war. Admittedly, this was somewhat to my regret, as shadow went and pulled in every person he could while my team simultaneously abandoned me due to real life complications -- yes, it was an unprecedented fail. I could have kept feasting 1b net each run while sevz made sock puppets out of you all, but what's done is done.

Don't think that's that, though. I have many more tricks up my sleeve, and though I'm outnumbered, I'm actually at an advantage. Of course strings were pulled to free up the land, but I consider that a variable hardly worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things.

Oh, and for the record, I'm so far unimpressed at your teams netgaining as a whole up to this point. Sharpen your skates boys.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Oh, so it sucks to be you when you're outnumbered because a team can't assemble because real life. Well boo-hoo, that's the only reason you guys have dominated for so long. Last time I remember a decent team played against you in turbo, you lost.

And so what when Ryu comes back? Then there's three of you and more net to destroy. Hardly the big deal you think it is.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: Wolf Snare on April 27, 2013, 09:46:43 AM
And that's why you've only ever been a mediocre player.

^^^

Oh, and I don't lose in turbo, must have been you (snowyfir, was it??) and shadow you're thinking of. XD
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Nope, and for the last time I wasn't snowyfir. I have no idea who they were.

QuoteFrom: one more added to the collection (#9)
Rewarding, especially when you refer to my legacy in jest.
Envy and jealousy have always fueled your animosity towards me, but have I ever cared about your petty grudge? No. Am I about to claim another victory and crush your hopes of winning? Absolutely.

Try your hardest, I told you I'd give you a half a month head start and an emping position; now it's game time. 

Didn't even make the top 15
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Wolf Snare

what is this i dont even
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Kilkenne

To be 100% objective (Snare and I do not get along), it is really, really far fetched for you to call him a mediocre player. He has consistantly been one of the best for years.

Firetooth

Quote from: Kilkenne on April 27, 2013, 10:13:52 PM
To be 100% objective (Snare and I do not get along), it is really, really far fetched for you to call him a mediocre player. He has consistantly been one of the best for years.
I'm not calling him mediocre, just calling him out on his crap.

(assuming you're talking to me? it's difficult to tell from that message :P)

Shadow

I think he was talking to Snare
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Firetooth

That's what I thought, but then the 100% objective thing doesn't make sense. Plus, I wouldn't consider myself one of the best all things considered. Hmm, this is a mystery indeed.

Gen. Volkov

Quote from: Wolf SnareDon't think that's that, though. I have many more tricks up my sleeve, and though I'm outnumbered, I'm actually at an advantage. Of course strings were pulled to free up the land, but I consider that a variable hardly worth mentioning in the grand scheme of things.

Translation: I've got nothing left in the cupboard, but I'm going to keep posturing like I do, because I don't want my last battle before the reset to be getting owned by Shadow's team.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Shadow

Maybe Kilk read snare quoting himself and assumed it was you. Hahaha Kilk is dumb.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Kilkenne

Forums, why must you vex me so?