the Delta guys??

Started by Peace Alliance, April 29, 2003, 10:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf1817

well my aim is lonewolf1617
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Trident

WILD guess I know, but the only 3 people alliance I know of in a family-like setting is With Wolf Bite and his two sons.

i bet there the same people because all you have to do is give a different email address. which i have done

but deleted because i just used one account

Delta

lol, silly newb. do you not think retto would take a nice close look when he sees 3 people with the same names? or would he not take a look when he reads all the posts on the forum accusing us of multi. lol, it would be impossible to hide a multi for that long from retto. especially with so many people questioning... thats why your silly.

Veranor

ahahahahahahahahahahahaa! That was great! I guess you know nothing about the source code eh? Ever heard of an IP address?
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Darkness

Well there are ways to mask your IP address.  For example the college that I am at has a firewall up that disables file sharing programs such as Kazaa because it makes your computer have two different IP addresses.  So basically the computer that you are connecting to trys to send the file to the wrong IP address.  But like everything there is a way around it.  :P

This is in no way saying that I have a multi because I don't.  Heck I barely have the time for one account and plus I don't feel like being banned.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Veranor

True true, but I was trying to prove the point that providing fake info is not all you have to do.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dead Eye

Darkness I got a question. Since we know that it was you Ereptor, and Peace Alliance, I want to know why delta one did attack two.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

calria

Quote from: Dead EyeDarkness I got a question. Since we know that it was you Ereptor, and Peace Alliance, I want to know why delta one did attack two.
Darkness, I have a question: since we know that it was you, Ereptor, and Peace Alliance, I would like to know why Delta 1 attacked Delta 2.

Darkness

Ask them because I do not know.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

wolf bite

Delta 1 (Peace) attacked Delta 2 (Ereptor) because Delta 1 could not attack me when I had knocked him down from rank 1.  So they needed the land to build berricks and used each others land to kill off one member to reach me.  It was a last hope for them, but it worked. (that time)  but they just sit around wondering what I have going for the next time. hehe

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

i'm wise to your stratagies, but unfortunitly theres pretty much no stopping them. its only a matter of time before you have enough $$ tu buy enough stoats to break me again. but lets hope i get high enough for that time to be a long one....

Darkness, about the IP thing. if your talking about a proxy, that wont work either. retto bans proxys on site. although you could always just log off and back on to the internet...... eventually retto will find out.

wolf bite

Peace, first thing is you dont know all my strats, just the ones I am using to break you right now. As long as it works, why should I change it.  

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

I understand theres no stopping you, i'm just trying to make it longer before you attack again. i wish i could steal from you, every time you do break us, you no doupt make a ton of money. for your latest attack you had at least over 40 bil..... maybe your being supplyed.