the Delta guys??

Started by Peace Alliance, April 29, 2003, 10:24:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

calria

Don't double-post, my son... use the edit button, instead. Better forum etiquette, it is!

Peace Alliance

heh, they're not in the right order anymore. the delta one guy is landfat.

guardians of night

I asked Retto about the Delta people and he said there not multis, though he did not say how he knew.  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Veranor

heh ok I can play along
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

alacazar

ill give yuo a hint,    they were all alies in the last game and I think they were all in the top ten.   one of them amy even been first at one point,  i dont know for sure

Trident

I bet they are the same person... Delta 1 had taken the lead, and then Delta 2nd in second and so forth.  

guardians of night

Yah, I think that the person lied about having his "family" play along, or whatever he did. And I can't stand them, because if you hit one, they all hit you. And I need to get land from them.

I also noticed that only one is on at a time, and its normally the #1 guy, delta 9 maybe. That is quite strange... <_<  
Mmmmmm......Signature

http://members.lycos.co.uk/rerisen is my new WWII game! Join today!

My tries at making games has finally succeded!
Nevermind, Lycos screwed up my game!

Rough Raiders

It could be a group of friends playing a practical joke. btw im not Veranor
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Veranor

Hey did anyone see? Delta one attacked two!

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:40 -0500 Delta One (#9)
Clan:  Delta Two (#8)
Clan:  Guerilla Strike
566 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:37 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1106 Acres

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:33 -0500 Delta One (#9)
1060 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:06 -0500 Delta One (#9)
796 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:32:02 -0500 Delta One (#9)
702 Acres

Fri, 2 May 2003 16:31:58 -0500 Delta One (#9)
515 Acres
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Dead Eye

You know, he could be doing it as a trick. He figures that we are getting supicious, so he took his strongest account, and i shaving it kill the weakest one. Just a thought.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Veranor

True, I have not speculated why. For I know who number 1 is...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

General Austin

OR he could be doing it so he can get enough land to hit strawberry.
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Veranor

That's one reason. Perhaps another is that he is maxing the two out so that Strawberry can't hit them for land. This is interesting!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

lonewolf1817

man biggles u realy dont like me hum i dont know why. well ur not the delta cuz ur the turtle guy and im not cuz well...i wouldnt be stupid enoguht to have strrawberry attack me. i know who it is but u all will have to find out.  and its not me lol yeah right  
When you have done soemthing right, no one will know you have done anything at all

Holby

Actually, I do know what you're talking about lonewolf. We must talk together sometime, and discuss these matters.
;)
I will not deleted this