The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Started by Krowdon, February 28, 2013, 05:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Has anyone else seen this? I got around to watching it and thought it was [positive adjective I know but can't seem to remember right now oops.]

But it wasn't quite what I had been expecting so that's good.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Holby

It was OK. Liked the book more.

The guy who plays Patrick makes the movie.
I will not deleted this

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

"We can be heroes, just for on day."

Haven't seen the film, but apparently that song is in it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Holby

Quote from: Krowdon on February 28, 2013, 03:37:44 PM
Was it much different from the book?
Nah, it was fairly spot on, but I think most of the strength of the book is in the style, rather than the story.

The kid in the book actually seems seriously messed up, whereas in the movie he's just slightly weird.

I will not deleted this

Flitchaye Warrior

My brother has seen the movie. That's all I know.

Briar

It has that one chick from that one movie....that's all /I/ know.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Briar

Emma Watson...sorry, just making fun of a certain someone.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

I really like her short hair.

My friends tell me my face shape is wrong for short hair.

Briar

I know my face is wrong for short hair. But that's okay, I'm liking my longer hair atm.

Krowdon

Mine is middle length and I need to learn to blow dry it more frequently than I have been.

Briar

Be careful, that can create tons of split ends. I tend to only blow dry my bangs since they are the most unruly. 

Ungatt Trunn II

Silly females. "LET'S BLAST HEATED AIR INTO OUR SCALPS LOL".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on March 05, 2013, 09:39:13 PM
Silly females. "LET'S BLAST HEATED AIR INTO OUR SCALPS LOL".

I never said I liked it. Mom says it looks nicer.