Pandora Radio

Started by Krowdon, January 29, 2013, 04:34:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Y'know. The code of silence and the code of honor among spammers to never snitch to the mods and admins.

It doesn't have to make sense, either. This is how we've always done it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 05, 2013, 08:52:59 PM
Y'know. The code of silence and the code of honor among spammers to never snitch to the mods and admins.

I don't know how we got away with all those bunny girls.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Those weren't even bad and I remember they got mad about it. Then wolf snare came in and started his mess where he'd say something mean and lock my thread and I got so angry that I made a whole new thread to argue with him.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

And now we have Ungatt. And I have yet to be Mod of Spa...
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

PhoenixOfPanem

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on February 05, 2013, 08:52:59 PM

I, the Phoenix of Panem, do solemnly swear to never snitch to the mods and admins.
Done?
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

I guess. This ceremony only just now started to exist.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

What if I just eat all her shoes.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

With the blood of a... Narwhal. Great thinking, compatriot!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No problem sir! It is what I do best.

Ungatt Trunn II

And now as standard procedure we must drive our scooters into death valley and bury a time capsule with nothing in it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I left the time capsule in my other Vespa.

Camaclue

What about a bomb that looks like a time capsule that blows up and freezes everything in a mile diameter solid?
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

PhoenixOfPanem

I never got the scooter.
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Krowdon

Did you submit the paperwork 30 days in advance?