Democratic People's Republic of Spammania: Declaration of Independence

Started by Wordsarecool, January 13, 2013, 11:53:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wordsarecool

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE OF THE FREE REPUBLIC OF SPAMMANIA
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all forumers are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life (or lack of one), Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government.

We, therefore, the Representatives of the DPR of Spammania, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Forumers are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the Federation, and that all political connection between them and the State of the Spa Federation, is and ought to be totally dissolved; and that as Free and Independent States, they have full Power to levy War, conclude Peace, contract Alliances, establish Commerce, and to do all other Acts and Things which Independent States may of right do. And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor.

Signed,
Samuel Colt
Ronald Reagan
Michael Jordan
Iosef (Josef) Stalin
George Washington
Gabe Newell
Abraham Lincoln
Adolf Hitler
Vladmir Putin
Raden Reddflank
George W Bush
Thomas Jefferson
Bob the Builder
Bill O'Reilly

Wordsarecool

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC!

Ungatt Trunn II

Thank you for quickly becoming the first enemy for me to vilify. Enjoy your glassing, rebel scum.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wordsarecool

Camaclue

Choose your death
1. by Gassing(you can choose which toxic gas you want to die by)
2. by bombing. Nuking is a good alternative
3. by firing squad. Flamethrower alternative available.
4. plummeting to your death.
5. drowning in boiling saltwater.
etc.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Camaclue on January 14, 2013, 07:56:09 AM
Choose your death
1. by Gassing(you can choose which toxic gas you want to die by)
2. by bombing. Nuking is a good alternative
3. by firing squad. Flamethrower alternative available.
4. plummeting to your death.
5. drowning in boiling saltwater.
etc.

Death is a preferrable alternative to fascism and/or communism

Ungatt Trunn II

Your declaration was signed by both Stalin and Hitler, rendering all your arguments invalid.

IF ANYONE SUPPORTS THIS MAN, THEY ARE SUPPORTING HITLER AND COMMUNISM. DO NOT BE A COMMUNIST NAZI.

Remember, only the Federation offers true freedom!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 14, 2013, 10:37:17 AM
Your declaration was signed by both Stalin and Hitler, rendering all your arguments invalid.

IF ANYONE SUPPORTS THIS MAN, THEY ARE SUPPORTING HITLER AND COMMUNISM. DO NOT BE A COMMUNIST NAZI.

Remember, only the Federation offers true freedom!

Actually, it means Hitler and Communism support me, not vice versa.

:3

Ungatt Trunn II

What does that say about your character? That two genocidal madmen support you? Lenin was in there too!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 14, 2013, 11:05:10 AM
What does that say about your character? That two genocidal madmen support you? Lenin was in there too!

Both were pretty competent administators, albeit paranoid and delusional.

Ungatt Trunn II

BEHOLD, THIS MAN ADMIRES HITLER! He is literally a writhing cauldron of hitlers in full battle uniform.

You cannot hide your evil ideals from the Federation. You shall die alongside your communist and nazi friends.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on January 14, 2013, 03:47:25 PM
BEHOLD, THIS MAN ADMIRES HITLER! He is literally a writhing cauldron of hitlers in full battle uniform.

You cannot hide your evil ideals from the Federation. You shall die alongside your communist and nazi friends.

reactionary scum!11!!!111!!!
must i bring in reinforcements?

perhaps assistance from fascists, communists, and democrats alike can save the republic

to nationstates i go

stormsight

and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."

Kilkenne