What do you people look like?

Started by General Austin, April 29, 2003, 07:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqualis

I am 13, don't have a pic, brown hair blue eyes. I'm 5'4" and have been told I look better without my glasses.

[Edit: I am taller than I thought I was.]
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Trident

Most people look better without glass.

5'3, blonde hair, (kinda darkened) blue eyed, (sometimes they turn almost green...) tan skin, and as much as I hate to say it, I lok a little bit like Brittney Spears...  *gasp* lol.. Not neccessarily...

Dead Eye

5'4 brown hair, hazel eyes, tan skin, age 14. wiegh 110. I think I am under wieght/average. I have had tons of girl friends, so it means my looks must a little good.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

General Austin

*is dwarfed by all the tall and pretty peoples* Eek!!! *hides under blanket*
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Rough Raiders

Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

General Austin

Rough Raiders

General Austin

Ahh. Well, describe yourself, then!

TJ the HOTTIE

Well, first off.  My goals in terms of height.
1. Get as tall as 6' atleast
That's all....

I'm 5'10" tall, I weight 135lbs.  I'm under the average weight for my height and body structure.  I should actually way about 155lbs. but we can't be fat now can we?  I've got bluish-green eyes, brownish/blond hair, unfortunately I've got glasses which make me look stupid and I'll be getting contacts again next month in May*whoohoo.*  Oh, I almost  forgot I'm 15yrs. old which means I also get my permit to drive next month, May 23rd.

My Site with Pictures of myself and my friends

Oh and if you don't know who I am with this name I'm Scarwake

Brock

I'm about 5'4" or 5'5".  I have black hair and blue eyes.  I'm thirteen years old and a little overweight.  I don't have glasses.  
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Rough Raiders

okkkk im bout 5'6" dirty blonde hair very blue eyes bout 130-140lbs but im like buff hehe not bulging bicepts but im not fat. got glasses too and im 13. o btw how do you insert your pic?

Trident

Just gives us the URL, and it'll work.

The Lady Shael

*screams* I'M THE SHORTEST PERSON HERE!!!!!!!!
I can't believe you people think you're /short/...
I'm 5'2'', 103 pounds, and 14 years old. I /am/ part Asian which is probably the reason for my shortness...
I'd show you all a pic, but I've already shown most of the people the only pics I have uploaded, and they aren't that good anyways, so you'll have to wait.
I have pretty long-ish black wavy hair with bangs, and dark brown eyes. I'm pretty skinny too, maybe not skinny, but very slim. Or maybe as my personal fitness teacher would want me to say, an ectomorph. (Mm, just measured my wrist...6 and 1/4 inches) I used to wear glasses but I begged my mom to get me contacts. One of my friends said I have a cute face...I guess I'll just have to believe her. ^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Trident

I think people should always be able to at leats wrap their thumb and middle finger around their wrist and be able to have it touch.   :rolleyes:  

Ruatine

Unfortunately, Trident, I can't do that. I fall about half and inch short of touching my fingers...and I even have big hands. Yes, I've a large bone structure. Let's see...I showed my pics to those that I want to. I'll just describe myself: I'm 5' 6". Brown eyes. Dark blonde, very curly hair. My weight is my own to know (I'm slightly overweight). Hmm...what else? Oh, I'm 17 years old. Well, I think that's it.

[Edit] I thought of something else I could put down, just to show exactly how big a bone structure I have. My palm is 3 1/2" wide. My hand is 7 1/2" long from the bottom of my palm to the tip of my middle finger. My wrist is 7 3/4" around. *sigh* I'm built more like a man than a woman....
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart