What do you people look like?

Started by General Austin, April 29, 2003, 07:30:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General Austin

In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

Holby

I look like me. And I don't have a single pic of me on the computer anywhere.
But I have a microphone that doesn't work when talking to people <_<
I will not deleted this

General Austin

Can you describe yourself at least? Do you have glasses? Do you have hair? That sort of thing...

Holby

Oh. Hmm,
Well...
I have a nose, and a mouth, and some ears, and some eyes. And they're all held together with something... something like a face!
I will not deleted this

Sha

There are a few people here who have seen pictures of me. I feel bad for them.

I am blonde (alas) and blue eyed (again, alas), with glasses. I'm five feet five inches tall, and rather boring. *snickers* Ah, yes, and I have odd glasses. And I am usually wearing a carebear shirt. So nyah!

Holby

Meh, I'm only about 5' 9", ATM. <_<  Not exactly sure, but that's about the minimum. *Shrug*

I have two goals to reach in my height. They are as following:

1. To be at least 5'10" so I'm about the height of a hare, according to the Redwall animal chart thingy.
2. To be 6'4" and a half like John Wayne because he's my favourite actor.
B)
Any more suggestions?
I will not deleted this

General Austin

Sha

*blinks* Only? I shall never be that tall! *sniff* Ah, well. ^^;

And Aus. You still shall grow. You make me feel short. *stares* *grins*

Stormclaw

So I suppose it'd be a bad time to mention that I'm almost 6'4"?
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Holby

My homegroup teacher told us he was 6'. However, he then said he was 177 cm, which makes him 5'11", right? *Thinks*  
I will not deleted this

Sha

*stares at Stormclaw* Impeccable timing.

It doesn't help my whole family is around the 6'2" mark. Sha in the land of giants.. oi.

Holby

Heh, my family are short. All of them.
However, I'll break that tradition <_<  Must. That, or face the consequences- of which there are none.

-EDIT- Since both Sha and Stormclaw are viewing this topic, I expected some sort of response from them so I could make my "time for sleep" post.
It like I shall have to make it here.
School goes back for me tomorrow, so I have to sleep now, so I get any at all. And, during my sleep, I will grow as tall as Stormclaw, and then all shall be good. Night!
I will not deleted this

Bloodrath

Accorrding to the doctor I am 6'1 and I am 15 years old. Well, I think i will continue to grow. I wonder when I will top off. I have a size 14 shoe by the way. ;)  

Beem

www.geocities.com/udderlytofu/brandon.html

I am about 6'2" tall, weighing a whopping 230 lbs.  ^_~ Most people that have seen me so far think I am good looking, I say they need their eyes checked.  I am 16 until September 14th and I have a shoe size of 13.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

TR Shadow

Ummm, I'm 14 and I don't feel like finding that pic of me because it takes forever.  So, lessee, I'm about 5'5 and I have curlyish, redish brown hair.  I used to have glasses, but now I have contacts.  I am covered in freckles.  My friends say that I'm as skinny as heck =P.