Rats

Started by wolf bite, April 29, 2003, 06:55:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Last week I heard a noise under my desk, but I could not find anything.  I put out a trap and caught a big rat.  I think they are getting out of the game.  Can you fix this problem?

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

That's a serious problem. We have to look into it.
Why, just the other day, there was a large rat looking thing on a tree near me. I think it was trying to view my stats. I told it to go away, though, because I had a better leader ratio, and it didn't have a chance.
I'm still not sure whether it understood me, but it may have been the same rat as Wolf Bite found, but transported to Australia by a skiff!
I will not deleted this

General Austin

You know, just the other day a big COCKROACH came and tried to kill me. Think it was an assasin for the reset? It could've been a future troop type...
In God I trust, and in Him alone shall I put my faith.

wolf bite

Naw, that was Beatles trying to get around his ban.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Dead Eye

My mice all died last week. Vermain don't like mice. And the squirrels stopped coming around.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

wolf bite

I am not kidding, this beady-eyed monster with a major overbite problem was so big and fat, cats would run and hide from it.

I am still looking around my desk for it's little helmet and sword.

I need help with this. Could you just think if I got attacked with a million of them.

I think Ereptor is in on it.

For now I am leaveing a duct taped box over my computer at night.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Trident

How strange...my cat caught a lizard yesterday, not to mention chased a rat out of the yard.  What a conspiriacy (SP???)!   :rolleyes:  

calria

My neighbor has a pet ferret now...
Is it perhaps an enemy soldier in disguise?
*hides*

THEY'RE TAKING OVERRRRRR!!!!

Dead Eye

My brother claims that the dogs next door ran away, and were saw being chased by rats. Maybe the wildcats didn't like the dogs.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Peace Alliance

i have a confession :'(   secretly i have been breading an army of millions of rats to attack you guys... i think i've been taking the game a little to seriously :'(     although, i have to say. a lot of them have been disapearing. and at the same time i will mysteriously get aid from "your household".... maybre its a two way portal? all i know, is soon i willl have enough rats to take on the world! the worlds 500 billion Vs. my 250 billion!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Veranor

THE WORLD HAS GUARD TOWERS! YOU'LL NEVER BREAK THE WORLD!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

So THAT'S why I haven't been able to take over the world...
It has the highest networth ever, and it doesn't send aid...

Veranor

It's allies with no one too! In fact it fights amongst itself!
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Pikepaw

What are you talking about? :blink:  
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Brock

Just go along with it Pikepaw.

I think the world is allied with Jupiter...
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!