Knuckles vs. Krowdon poll

Started by assiduousProcrastinator, December 07, 2012, 01:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Krowdon buy Knuckles an early Christmas present?

Yes, early or not a Christmas present is a Christmas present. Besides, then Krowdon is in the clear on Christmas morning.
1 (11.1%)
No, Christmas presents should be saved for Christmas.
3 (33.3%)
Buy it for Knuckles, because you don't even play video games Krowdon, and are therefore wasting a PSN giftcard.
5 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 9

assiduousProcrastinator

I've been waiting for years for Mass Effect to come to the Playstation, and now that it's available I asked Krowdon if she would use a PSN giftcard that she has been sitting on for almost a year to buy it for me as an early Christmas present, especially since for most of my winter break I will be on vacation and unable to play. She refuses to buy it for me, since it is technically a "Christmas Present."

Krowdon

I do have things to spend a PSN card on, thank you.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

assiduousProcrastinator

Like what? I recommended a game to you JUST YESTERDAY and you wouldn't buy it. I've been waiting for this for years.

Flitchaye Warrior

I agree with both of you and neither of you.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

You're welcome.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

assiduousProcrastinator

You told me that this would be the deciding factor. By the way, I'm digging your icon Pippin.

Flitchaye Warrior

I know Juice in real life. Oh, and what's a PSN card?

Firetooth

Man all the Mass Effect games are great, even if the first one has awful shooting parts and the third one *that* legendary ending.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

assiduousProcrastinator

Playstation Network giftcard. It lets me download the game digitally, like xbox points would.