DAB dibbuns against bedtime

Started by Stella Remorse, December 05, 2012, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

I wasn't talking about the website, I just meant that some of the dibbuns in the book were crazy if you think about it. That's like saying that because I think the Wild West is a bit too used in some older films I won't play a Western game that looks fun.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Wordsarecool

Dibbuns.
gah

Those were the true villains of the RW series.
I prefer vermin.

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: Camaclue on December 06, 2012, 05:54:56 PM
I wasn't talking about the website, I just meant that some of the dibbuns in the book were crazy if you think about it. That's like saying that because I think the Wild West is a bit too used in some older films I won't play a Western game that looks fun.

That was a pretty long way to go to make an analogy. That's like if I started building a wall out of tater tots but it turns out it was illegal, so I instead create a rocket ship out of tater tots so I can make a wall out of tater tots on the moon.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 06, 2012, 09:55:09 PM
Quote from: Camaclue on December 06, 2012, 05:54:56 PM

That was a pretty long way to go to make an analogy. That's like if I started building a wall out of tater tots but it turns out it was illegal, so I instead create a rocket ship out of tater tots so I can make a wall out of tater tots on the moon.
You would burn up going through the atmosphere.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Stella Remorse

Could we please keep this towards recruiting other members? If you don't want to join...... Then please stop posting here. I'm trying to keep a site alive and get new members
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

Ungatt Trunn II

You posted a thread in spa. Your at the mercy of the spammers here! Be happy we kept your thread bumped.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Remorse

Yes, but I also need to get more members..... Unless, you want tae join? Ye ken tis a lot o' work tryin tae find more bonnie members!

Nunc aut Numquam

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Stella Remorse

You Will!!! Join as soon as possible please

Nunc aut Numquam

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Stella Remorse

You RP, and do activities. And have huge fights called IDC's where you throw pillows at each other!

Nunc aut Numquam

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Sharktooth

Those pillow fights sound intense!

PhoenixOfPanem

They are.

CLEVER CLAN WILL TRIUMPH OVER ACTIVE ARRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE