DAB dibbuns against bedtime

Started by Stella Remorse, December 05, 2012, 04:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhoenixOfPanem

No, I will triumph over you.

DOKE BAKARO!!! (means get out of my way stupid IN JAPANESE! you got owned in a foreign language!)  >:D
Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem
As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
**NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING MODERATORS CHANGE IN MY POSTS**
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II link=topic=16923.msg356616#msg356616
No, I have failed

Camaclue

silence is golden, phoenix.
so please be golden for a while.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

PhoenixOfPanem

As the only member of RWL (as is currently known) to be of the same mindset, I formally declare allegiance to the Democratic Republic of Spammania.
No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

I'll rip out your entrails and skip rope with 'em.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

PhoenixOfPanem

Oh, sounds fun. Because I'm an immortal goddess, did I mention that? And I'd blast you with nukes and lightning before you got within a 100 mile radius.
Wait, no. That's too close for my liking.
No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

No, you are none of those things. You are probably considerably less than average, even for the common peasant. I say probably because if you were a real threat I'd actually have found out for sure. But you aren't. You are not even worthy to lick the blood off my boots. In fact, when I show mercy and remove your visage from our memories, I will be sure that your carcass is thrown into the drainage of a forgotten town so your pathetic soul feels at home with the filth you so easily identify with, you cur.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

PhoenixOfPanem

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on December 07, 2012, 08:40:31 PM
No, you are none of those things. You are probably considerably less than average, even for the common peasant. I say probably because if you were a real threat I'd actually have found out for sure. But you aren't. You are not even worthy to lick the blood off my boots. In fact, when I show mercy and remove your visage from our memories, I will be sure that your carcass is thrown into the drainage of a forgotten town so your pathetic soul feels at home with the filth you so easily identify with, you cur.

You are lesser than a slave, foolish mortal. I and the other gods find it offensive that the likes of you even exist. In fact, you're harmless to the extent that the weakest human could easily take you down and murder you, that's if you could even defend yourself. You know what? That's your own blood on your boots. Because your closest ally just stabbed you in the back. I may even be merciful and throw you into the fires of hell wearing eau de easy prey so the demons and monsters can roast you over a slow fire. That's if they're merciful, which they won't be. I won't bother to describe your eternal torture because it is rated NC-17, and I know an 11-year-old on here. You are a weak, powerless, lame, bakaro who can't even stand up because he's so weak. No, never mind, I can't call you a bakaro because it means stupid person, and you are less than a person.
No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

Not only are you a sad and deluded fool, you are also a sick freak.

I feel pity for you, mostly.

DIE HIPPIE DIE

PhoenixOfPanem

No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

Self pity? Only when I am forced to deal with the lesser beings like yourself.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

PhoenixOfPanem

Well, I am in the same situation, so let's just stop arguing here.
No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

This was an argument? I thought we were exchanging pleasantries.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

PhoenixOfPanem

I didn't know
was a pleasantry. It sounded quite like an insult.
No, I have failed

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

stormsight

Quote from: PhoenixOfPanem on December 07, 2012, 09:46:59 PM
I didn't know
was a pleasantry. It sounded quite like an insult.

lol
and it hits like a brick to the back of your head. like, goodbye, five times.
one for each finger.
and you say,
"my, my, the ways i've changed since then--the ways i've changed."
and all i ever say is,
"i'm tired."