I did it

Started by Krowdon, November 29, 2012, 05:01:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I have taken Redwall Abbey.

Take that, Cluny The Scourge! (And everybeast who has failed at capturing Redwall)
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Kilkenne

You also pre_replaced an unknown modifier "R" in Peace Alliance's internet directory that no longer exists.

Scoundrel!

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Krowdon on November 29, 2012, 05:01:28 PM

I have taken Redwall Abbey.

Take that, Cluny The Scourge! (And everybeast who has failed at capturing Redwall)

IMPOSSIBLE!
Obvious government cover-up on the warlord's part.

Durza

not looking to confirm.  Don't believe it, so it didn't happen
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

preg-replace is some regular expression function which makes limited sense to me, but is apparently harmless in the grand scheme of things. The code to deal with cities is really weird. I'm sure there is a reason for doing it they way it was done, but I can't see it.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

windhound

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Muse

Can I finally worship Krowdon now without seeming too wierd?
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Camaclue

*smacks muse upside the head*
NEIN
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Quote from: Muse on November 30, 2012, 09:03:21 PM
Can I finally worship Krowdon now without seeming too wierd?

I would rather you be an ally. You are too important to me to have you go about worshiping me we are on the same level.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Darth Windu

Krowdon, you have officially destroyed one of the only havens in Mossflower that promise protection, prosperity and long-lasting happiness to any creature in need.
Congratualations for a good show, I say!
Aah, if only momma could see her son now!

Krowdon

Quote from: Darth Windu on December 01, 2012, 10:34:36 AM
Krowdon, you have officially destroyed one of the only havens in Mossflower that promise protection, prosperity and long-lasting happiness to any creature in need.
Congratualations for a good show, I say!

*Dramatic bow* thank you, thank you.

Durza

she did not destroy it she has only captured it, like Ironbeak or cluny did.

Only difference is that she isn't going to have to fight peaceful to maintain control
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Quote from: Durza on December 02, 2012, 10:31:18 AM
she did not destroy it she has only captured it, like Ironbeak or cluny did.

Only difference is that she isn't going to have to fight peaceful to maintain control

I should probably demolish it and build some more useful things, but I'll probably keep it as a trophy.

Stella Remorse

**Looks up at top post... Read...read...)
:) :o ??? ::) :P >:D YAY! Redwall has been taken over..... wait a sec..... >:( I want to live in Redwall........  >:D :-\ How exactly do I go about doing that since you captured it? ;)
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

You are welcome to come if you hand over your weapons to my guards.