The Vulpine Imperium - Join today!

Started by Wordsarecool, November 29, 2012, 03:17:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wordsarecool

A RP site for a vermin empire ruled by a mostly benevolent Emperor, the Vulpine Imperium (www.rovl.org/vi/) takes place in the RW universe and has an extremely long history. After a recent period of slight inactivity (partly due to National Writing Month), the VI has been regaining allot of old members, and becoming more active. Perfect oppurtunity for YOU, the person who happens to be viewing this thread, to join.

The more people we have join up, the better!
So ah, join. Please. www.rovl.org/vi/

unashamed advertisement
someRP skill required
more info at website

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

Krowdon

Because I'm intimidated by everyone they are way above my level.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

I've felt the same way before. Im probably worse than you!
But nobody is going to nitpick. You should take a look at my posts on my first character.

It is a great site, and after you start making IC posts, you don't feel like that anymore.
Just takes a bit of self-confidence.

Krowdon

I made 2 IC posts. Maybe I'll make a side account until I warm up then come back as Krowdon.

Kilkenne

I had the third account on there ever :3

...back in like 2004

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Kilkenne on November 29, 2012, 03:40:35 PM
I had the third account on there ever :3

...back in like 2004

Really?
Cool. I joined back in 08.

Holby

I was going to delete my account (04ish), but Ereptor wanted to kill me instead.

We duelled until I ran out of money or something. The duel didn't kill me.

I will not deleted this

Muse

Awwww, nostalgia attack. Tell me, wordsarecool, did this huge Winter Roleplay thing with Nichtacht and a bunch of other people ever catch on? Cause I left after I submitted it to the guys in charge.
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Camaclue

I'm on hiatus until Winter break because SKOOLZ
also I made an account in '08, went on hiatus, then went back to see that I was chock-full of illnesses so I cured myself and I'm still in debt.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Muse on November 30, 2012, 09:05:51 PM
Awwww, nostalgia attack. Tell me, wordsarecool, did this huge Winter Roleplay thing with Nichtacht and a bunch of other people ever catch on? Cause I left after I submitted it to the guys in charge.

Umm, Idk

I was sort of AWOL from 2009-2012

Wordsarecool

Sharktooth

Sounds interesting.... I will consider joining.

Wordsarecool

Quote from: Sharktooth on December 06, 2012, 05:46:21 PM
Sounds interesting.... I will consider joining.

sharktooth pls join

PLS