I am offically the best named warlord!

Started by Trident, April 28, 2003, 06:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peace Alliance

i dont know about you, but i'm pretty sure TJ the hot would be TJ! ....

Rough Raiders

hehe hittin it hot wit the ladys Veranor o btw im not sayin mine cause ppl always wanna kill me you should be able to figure it out... Yellow ur 28
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

IrishMafia

Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly
Guess What I Heard..... "SHEEP" (think about it... Herd)

Guess What I Saw....."WOOD"(think about it)

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

Peace Alliance

*sniffs* ..... *looks around* ... *sniff sniff* ...... is it just me....... or do i smell n00b? *runs at IrishMafia with his army of rats* ATTACK!!!!

IrishMafia

[edit, this is not what I want to see]

Anyway we all know what is going to happen to them.

[Edit, read the rules]
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly

PEACE ALLIANCE IS THE GRATEST PERSON TO EVER PLAY REDWALL. HE IS BETTER THEN YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

TR Shadow

Quote from: IrishMafia[edit]?

Anyway we all know what is going to happen to them.

CHECK IT OUT
*Gasp*  They'll become unavailable?!  WOAH!  **

Peace Alliance

*sniffs again* no.... no i'm pretty sure that was you rabid fish..... its kind of fishy :P

Beem

Quote from: Peace Alliance*sniffs again* no.... no i'm pretty sure that was you rabid fish..... its kind of fishy :P
For heaven sake, have you ever heard of a Shift key?  Has Calria correcting you taught you nothing?  You still type like a child who has never attended an English class in his life.

*Sniffs again,* no... no I'm pretty sure that was you, Rabid Fish... it's kind of fishy. :P

Notice the capitalization and the number of dots in your areas of pausing.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Peace Alliance

Beem that was just stupid! First of all who cares how many dots i had there? I sure dont, it doesn't matter. As far as i can see i missed only ONE capitalization!

*Sniffs again,* no... no I'm pretty sure that was you, Rabid Fish... it's kind of fishy.

The rabid fish is his name in the game. Its NOT capitalized! Go bother someone else!

IrishMafia

You moron my name is capitalized in the game check again, stupid.  You Deltas are all alike never think before you talk.
Prievious Names

Athletic Squrriel
Violent Sheep
Killer Skunk
Storm Trooper
Rabid Fish
Jumping Grizzly

user posted image
                                                                                  user posted image

Peace Alliance

Well maybe you're name isn't worthy of capital letter! Did you ever think of that? N00b!! Go back to fighting for you're 40th place. Leave the top 10 for the people who know how to play!

Beem

Well, if you are going to be like that then how about this?  Go back to playing the game and leave the forums for the people who know how to type properly.  Using proper grammar won't kill you; lack of it will cause me to kill you, but that is the only hazard to your health.  Also, what is up with this?
"Well maybe you're name isn't worthy of capital letter!"

Every proper name is capitalized, but besides that, ?worthy of capitol letter??  Either worthy of /a/ capitol letter or worthy of capitalization, you choose.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Badrang the Tyrant

Peace, you just need to shutup.  Your "making all nOObs feel bad" thing is really making me mad and making you look like a child.

Ereptor

Quote from: IrishMafiaYou moron my name is capitalized in the game check again, stupid.  You Deltas are all alike never think before you talk.
You delta's ??  yyyyuummm i love being catagorized.....*storms off*
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

Beem, i welcome you're threats. BRING IT ON!!

Badrang, i think i've made this plenty clear to you but maybe i should say it once again. You are a dumb newb who sucks up to people on the forum because it somehow makes you feel good to have people you dont even know give you a little respect. Like i've said before: LEAVE ME ALONE! I dont really care what people think of me, i'm being myself and when i want to call Rabid Fish a n00b, i will call Rabid Fish a n00b!

Rabid Fish, you're a n00b, all you do is n00b around all day with you're n00b account.... And i dont even care if you played redwall before me!

*wonderes if people are catching on that me and rabid fish are fwiends*

*awaits beems whining and grammar corrections*