Labyrinth

Started by Krowdon, November 24, 2012, 12:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Fantastic movie, and it has some great costumes, but who let David Bowie wear those pants?

They are too tight.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

Thank you Jim Henson productions for your amazing puppetry, as well
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

The puppets were good. Have you seen The Dark Crystal?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Durza

yes i have.  Sadly it has been some time, and both movies are on vhs.
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Krowdon

Both movies are on Netflix, if you have that.

Firetooth

The real question is, have you watched the man who fell to Earth? Not that I'd necessarily recommend it, it's weird and certainly worth it's 18 rating. I liked it, though.

Also, a bit of trivia about Labryinth-one of the songs is sung by Danny John Jules, aka. Cat from red dwarf.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Stella Remorse

LABYRINTH! You ROCK DAVID BOWIE!!!!...... I'm done hyperventilating now........ Anyways, AWESOME movie and I recommend it to everyone on here!
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

Quote from: Firetooth on November 25, 2012, 05:15:15 AM
The real question is, have you watched the man who fell to Earth? Not that I'd necessarily recommend it, it's weird and certainly worth it's 18 rating. I liked it, though.

Also, a bit of trivia about Labryinth-one of the songs is sung by Danny John Jules, aka. Cat from red dwarf.

I have not, but when I'm 18 remind me.