Camping Songs

Started by Krowdon, November 15, 2012, 07:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Ah man what a drang. Bad dreams are bad buyt sreious dreams are sad. ASomteimes.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well, they can be a litle silly, but not usually.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

:(

I hope dreams dont troubkleyou. The splees is suppsoed to be refrweshing, not all sreious and real.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

They dont, usually. I hardly ever dream. I have had a lot more recently since I've been getting better sleep.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Apperantylu you dream a lot when you have breif stints of sleep because your body leans to recuperate faster or somehting. REM is the part of sleep that acutally refreshes you and the rest is just useless. Ever have a dream where you realize it's a dream?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Unfortunately not. I'd like to, though. I'd do all sorts of crazy stuff.

Ungatt Trunn II

I've done it onece. FIrst time I woke up pretty fast and second time I was so tired that I didn't even want to know I was dreamingso I went back to not knowing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

ah. I'd like to figure out a way to do it, but Takara says thats dangerous.

Ungatt Trunn II

It's not uif you can keep calm. If you get anxious or scared then your dream will be bad.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Thats probably true. I have so many dream things I want to try.

Ungatt Trunn II

It would be fun, wouyldn't it? Flying around and shooting people with eye lazers.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I would fly around with wings, but no eye lasers for me.

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm prettyy sure everyione does the flying thing. It's required in dreawms. But eye lasers would likely make it diffucule to see. If nothing else, damasge yourt vision.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I would shapeshift in my dreams. I think I would like to be a werewolf.

Camaclue

last night I had the freakiest dream about breaking my legs and getting everything waist down replaced with the body of a wolf. And it was strange.
Ungatt, are you drunk? this is nothing like you and it scares me a lot.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]