Camping Songs

Started by Krowdon, November 15, 2012, 07:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

My town is usually pretty quiet. Usually.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

My is always quiet. Mostly becasuse I have like 3 neighbors in the 3 mile... whatever uuit of distancearound my house.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Well, y'all have a lot of land. Every once in a while around here someone gets shot.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh god. That never happens here though. Even when most everyoen has a gun anyhow. Most violoen thing is lance KNOCKING DOWN MY duck MAKILBOX SONOBAITHC.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Our neighbor across the street had her mailbox knocked over. Its still crooked.

Ungatt Trunn II

Haha. Yeah stopped fixing the box weeks ago. Or years. It's helups up[ with  a leather strap and fence posts.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Did you ever catch those guys?

Ungatt Trunn II

No.  >:(

Sneky basters. I ll get them one day, and tellt hem to tsop or pay yhte fine ors srever their sentence.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I thought you were gonna shoot the car?

Ungatt Trunn II

Krows. I couldn't shoot the broudad side of a barn if I was STANDING IN SIDE OF IT right now.

It's so bad. Icoudlnt hit the ground with my hat in three tries.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

I woukld quite abousky ask them tio quit their crimeas against humanity and then go to sleep. Dream the dream of dreams. And wake up with a pain in my brain . So sad.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I need to have a really good dream. I havent had any recently.

Ungatt Trunn II

ever had adream where you woke up actually laughing at it's redicuolsness? Those are fun   :)
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No. :(

My dreams are always serious.