Camping Songs

Started by Krowdon, November 15, 2012, 07:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Well darn. I applaud this dedicated hipster. Sometimes I wonder, maybe they aren't such bad people? But naagg. Thay're probably terrible people.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Camaclue isnt terrible. This one seemed nice but we only breifly exchanged glances. No words were spoken.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I'm sure you had they... CONNECTIon. Like love at girst sight.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Oh. Well homicidal thouyghts are acceptable tyoo.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

He just looked nice. I'm not gonna talk to every hipster I see at a hockey game. I dont even usually go to Hockey games.

Ungatt Trunn II

The onyl one I;'ve ever been to, my luips turned blue. That aint normal man. Not one buit . Cold stuff.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I wore a sweater and pants and a long sleeve shirt.

Ungatt Trunn II

I dont reemmber what was worn by me. Years ago, you understand.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Did you even wear clothes?

Ungatt Trunn II

OGd I hope so. I wan only about 6 or 7 aty the time!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I think your parents would have made you wear something.

Ungatt Trunn II

I dont think they wre there. I was visiting family up in michigan so it was likemy uncle or somehting. But yeah that sounds right.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Dang. Your family is way north. Most of mine is down south. Which is good because I hate the cold.

Ungatt Trunn II

AHa. I was born in Warren. WHich is like right there with detroit, the butt of the entier palnte. We moved south so I wouldn't get shot or something. I like it doenw here. It's nice and not violent as usualy.
DIE HIPPIE DIE