The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Started by Krowdon, November 02, 2012, 03:15:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

I'd be a liar if I didnt say that was the strangest thing I have ever seen.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

CAUSE I'M A SWEET TRANVESTITE TRANSLYVANIAN LOVAH
Stop! Don't touch me there,
this is my private square!

Krowdon

I dont know if those were quite the words or not.

I LOVED the costumes. Favorite Songs were 'Science Fiction/Double Feature', 'Over at the Frankenstein Place', and 'Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch-a, Touch Me"
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Muse

I barely know the show, my friends (and a certain someone whose name I don't wish to mention) are just obsessed with it.

Krowdon

You know whats a good one too, Repo! The Genetic Opera. (Thats what my Icon/Gif are from. :3)

Muse

Krowdon

The entire thing is on youtube. If you dont mind a little gore, I would recommend it. Some of the dancing is.... you know.

BUT It has Paris Hilton, Alexa Vega ( The girl from Spy Kids) and the librarian from Buffy the Vampire Slayer in it.

Muse

Krowdon

Holby

Rocky Horror: When Susan Sarandon was kind of attractive
I will not deleted this

Muse

Krowdon

Krowdon

Quote from: Holby on November 02, 2012, 11:15:40 PM
Rocky Horror: When Susan Sarandon was kind of attractive

She was. A few people were but I question some of the acting. Especially Brad's lines. (I don't know the actors name?)

Krowdon

You guys. I went and saw this in the movies with a cast and I never even told any stories to you all.

Krowdon

First of all I get there and they make us wait outside the theatre and this guy comes over and writes "BV" on my forehead in red lipstick. Since I'm under 18 I had to be a "Baby Virgin" so I wasn't allowed to participate in games or anything. Oh well.

Then before the movie started anyone who's first time it was had to go down to the front and take an oath, which I did. Then the virgins got to play a game, then the movie started.

The really cool thing was that there was a cast of actors in costumes performing the scenes down at the front in time with the movie, and with props and everything. At certain points, the audience and cast would shout things back to the movie.

Most lines were funny, some were dumb, and 95% of them I would get gagged for posting here. We all danced the Time Warp, which was cool. And everyone danced during What Happened To Saturday Night?

But I think my favorite thing was during I'm Going Home. As Frank walked down the isle in the movie (and our Frank walked down a row in the theatre), everyone in the audience stood up as he walked by. That was awesome.

Science Fiction, Double Feature is still my favorite song.