Unlock Last Word

Started by Krowdon, October 30, 2012, 01:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

That's a very interesting avatar Krowdon

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Sharptooh

Krowdon

It's the Repo Man.

(Warning: Slight gore. Some images may be frightening/disturbing to some viewers. Viewer discretion is advised. All that Jazz.)

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I won't kill any more orphans.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

It was like 'ah yeah that' laughter.

Krowdon

I was talking to this girl for an hour the other day, then she says to me 'hey, you have a lisp.'

Thank you for pointing out what I already know. People do this all the time and i'm just like -__- yeah.

Ungatt Trunn II

Are you sure? You haven't secretly written one have you? If so you are obligated to share it only if I'm a character because I'm extremely narcissistic and I have a problem. If not then I really don't care durrdurrduredfjdj djfdf.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I haven't. I should and just post it one day.

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

You know that feeling when you wish you were artistic but you are not and you want to be?

*rolls over onto back and sighs*

Ungatt Trunn II

No. I don't believe that's my place in society.
DIE HIPPIE DIE