Mitt Romney

Started by Krowdon, October 23, 2012, 01:36:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Prince

Ungatt Trunn II

Such is life in Spamian Spa.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Blue Prince

I like your avitar did you make that yourself?

Krowdon

A former member made it for him.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Nah, but thanks. Another forum member made it but he kinda left. He somewhat drops in every now and then so he may make you one but he's an odd one.

There was a more complete version but this was the newest I could find. I used it at one point, changed, then wanted to change back but oh well. It works.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Blue Prince

Ungatt Trunn II

He quit for real life reasons coupled with perhaps internet reasons too. I honestly cannot be so sure. But what I can be sure about is that he's no longer all that active.

Even when he was you'd have to bug him about it over and over before he'd finish an avatar for you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

I mean, if you really wanted me to I could draw you an avatar, but I assure you it would be some crappy paint monstrosity that wouldn't resemble anything in particular.

No, for an avatar you'd have to contact....
I don't really know. I'm sure there's one or two forum artists still alive somewhere.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Camaclue

Such is life in the spa
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Blue Prince

Quote from: Firetooth on October 27, 2012, 03:23:25 AM
Blue Prince:

How do I know if I can trust someone with a flaming tooth?

Camaclue

Trust hum, there is no time!
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Blue Prince

*Hops on the squirl and rides off into...a tree?*

Ungatt Trunn II

Well now you've done it. No, I don't think we can just "look the other way" on this one.
DIE HIPPIE DIE