Character Stories

Started by Stella Remorse, October 16, 2012, 10:46:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Remorse

I can write a story about your characters past or present or anything about your character so in other words, I will write a story about your character if you want me to just PM me and I will write it for you but i need your email address in order to send it to you!

~ Stella
"Veni, Vidi, Vici" ~ Julius  Caesar

Nunc aut Numquam

Ungatt Trunn II

We need more members like you. Join us in Spa Room 101, the premium in forum posting.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Why cant you PM it to us over here?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Stella Remorse

I might be able to.... maybe

Nunc aut Numquam

Kilkenne

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 16, 2012, 05:28:01 PM
We need more members like you. Join us in Spa Room 101, the premium in forum posting.

This is not the case.

Genevieve

Quote from: Krowdon on October 16, 2012, 05:52:30 PM

Because then she can't use your email address to find out where you live and kidnap you, duh.

Krowdon

Quote from: Genevieve on October 17, 2012, 07:15:15 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on October 16, 2012, 05:52:30 PM

Because then she can't use your email address to find out where you live and kidnap you, duh.

Wow you sound a lot like Ungatt.

I wouldn't give it to her anyway because it's my email I made in 6th grade and I hate it. I didn't even give it to my teachers.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Holby

Quote from: Kilkenne on October 17, 2012, 08:38:30 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on October 16, 2012, 05:28:01 PM

This is not the case.
gd post.
I will not deleted this

Shores of Tripoli

Haha, my teachers get pissed off when I don't give them my email. I have 2 email addresses, a junk email address and a business email address. They can't have either. I don't have a personal email.

Stella Remorse

I can't PM it to you guys and I won't kidnap you, infact why would I is there any point in kidnapping someone besides money which I get every year from Hay!?!?!?!?!?!?

by the way... Stella does not like being told she would kidnap someone it makes her mad..... plus alot of the member are starting to sound like her brother.

Nunc aut Numquam

Stella Remorse

SO DOES ANYONE WANT A BOOK DONE????

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

I would but I dont give anyone my email.

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Stella Remorse

Nunc aut Numquam

Krowdon

Quote from: Pippin on November 25, 2012, 11:34:04 AM
thebigkdog@hotmail.dog is krowdons email

Thats not really my email you butt.