This is too much for me

Started by Abby The Rat, April 27, 2003, 03:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abby The Rat

At the moment, my clan and so on is getting too much for me. I am going to take a break Or better still Leave forever.

Unless you don't mind, I'm going to hand winter over to someone and if you wish to be it leader and you are part of Winter then post about it in the clan forum.

So with tlkg abt it ay ore BYE
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Beem

Aghhhh, Ad what happened? What made you flip?  Why are you leaving? *Dies in an utter fog of confusion.*

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

The Lady Shael

Ad! *glues his feet to the forum floor* You CAN'T leave...you're really needed here...and just because you're taking a break from RWL doesn't mean you should refuse to talk to us on AIM.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Beem

*Nods in frantic agreement with Shael.  Hands her a nail gun.* This'll work better.  Don't leave for good!  Please, think of what will happen to these forums if you do.  *Imagines a bitter wasteland with dirty grubby posts all about spitting in spittoon cans.* Ewwww.  

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Ruatine

Ad!! What are the forums and the game going to do without you? From the first time I came on the forums, you've always stuck out to me above the rest. *cries* Please don't leave forever!
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

calria

Abby The Rat

Ok, I will not leave forever, but I hope you realise, all good things come to a end. I've made this poem for you. If you can get the message in it, then cool.

An End
The Sun say
I sniff loudly
But I'll come by
The Sun say
I've always have
The Sun say
I look up from the cliff I was sitting on
Seeing the sun peeping from the sea
Sea of red and orange
Some sesson I come early
The Sun Say
Other I come Late
The Sun say
But I'll alway come
The Sun say
Wiping the tears way
I did
Ok I'll come back
I said
And meet you on the other side of the cliff
I said
sighing and walked off leaving everything
I did
And so I did
come back to meet the sun

Sha

*hugs Ad*

I think I understand your poem, and I understand if you feel the need to leave. However, I'll miss you tons (and I haven't even been here that long...) and I hope I can still talk to you on AIM. You are an awesome person. Never ever forget that, okay? *hugs again*

Beem

*Wipes away tears as he reads the poem.* That was great, and so touchingly sad Ad.  I will miss you in your absences.  

~>John<~

the life in they sky
In The day
it sang
songs of joy.
there is darkness now
they are not singing
why do they stay
will they come again
are they
gone?
are they hidden?
they sang.
as I sat in thought
pondering
the sky.
I made a promise.
I remember.
I will not go.
I remember
why would they go.
they lived in the sky.
I stayed for them.
and they floated off.
they are gone.
Should I leave.
I remember.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

John and Ad's poem alike are very sweet.  

Ad...if you can remember, remind me on AIM that I had something for you.  I can't post it here.

Dead Eye

Gone for a week, and my leader, my champion, is gone.
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

CoolClaw

You aren't leaving the forums are you?  Well goodbye Ad The MAd.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Abby The Rat

Nay, I'm not leaving the forum, just taking a break from it. And Ad the MAd?  <_<