The person below me game

Started by TR Shadow, April 27, 2003, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

AGH!  They're after me!!!!!  HELP!!!  All...the...Prettyfulness!

The person below me will kill all the rabid butterflies before I die.

CoolClaw

Turns all the butterflys in bitesized spaghetti bars.
The person below me will  Eat 500 candybars while a clown beats him in the face with a RAt the size of yo Momma.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Beem

*Chocolate wrappers strewn about on the ground.  Clowns running about him beating him with rats. (*Ignores the rude remark about your mama.*) Just laughs at their pitiful attempts.*

The person below me will buy for me a naked mole rat named fluffy, and then dance around the middle of a busy intersection trying to get hit by taxies.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

Unfortunately, Fluffy was hit by the cars and I escaped unharmed.

The person below me has a new toothbrush.

windhound

oooooh, new toothbrush *presses button* ooohh...  it's electonic *gets zapped*  ouch

the person below me has to stick their tounge to a metal school bus in the middle of winter in alaska.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Beem

*Chuckles around his swollen tongue as he is dragged across snow laden roads towards school, literally dragged.*

The person below me will scrape Fluffy of the intersection, hurt cal, and return Fluffy to me alive.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."