The person below me game

Started by TR Shadow, April 27, 2003, 03:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TR Shadow

Ok, here's how it works. I make up something about the next person who posts. Then they do the same thing for the next person. It goes on and on forever. But, please, try not to say things like "The person below me is [edit]." Keep it funny and CLEAN.

The person below me is going to sing about something very weird in their post.

[Edit, Read the rules]

[Edit, Sorry, Ad.  I thought it would be ok if it wasn't directed at anyone]

~>John<~

I LOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEE BEES IN THE WINTER!!!!

The person below me is going to complain on how stupid and pointless my post is, and how my post count should be dropped *cough* Bloodrath*cough*
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

The Lady Shael

Does that mean I have to sing about something very weird? *hopes not, because she isn't*

The person below me is going to be thrown out a window...^_^
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Beem

*Puts on a parachute as he falls from the 1st story window into the bushes.* Ouch.

The person below me will type every vowel in their sentence 5 times.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

TR Shadow

hmmmm, daaaaarn iiiiit, heeeee's riiiiight.

The person below me will stand on their head and sing funny songs about hamtaro.

Beem

*Takes his head off his shoulders and stands on it.* Ham ham, oo oo lalala... little hamsters big wagging butts, Spam spam... hamtaro!

The person below me will post nothing but smiley faces.

"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

calria

:D

The person below me will love a frog.

Rough Raiders

*kisses Frog* phew yuk

The person below me will jump around like a chicked singing "play that funky music white boy" hehee beat that :P  
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

~>John<~

*jumps like a chicken* Play that funky music, white boy, hehee beat that :P

ok, the person below me is going to jump like a frog tied to a tree, while singing a duet with a cow, and tapping their feet
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Brock

*Jumps like a frog tied to a tree while tapping feet.*  La la moo moo la la moo moo.

The person below me will run around like a chicken with its head cut off while eating a giant strip of bacon the size of Hong Kong and playing the accordion, while their feet are tied together.  Heh heh, this will be interesting. :P
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Beem

*Plays the accordion while eating a piece of tofu-bacon. ( I am a vegetarian.)  Runs in small circles as well.* bak bak... he is more than just a piano player... (because Brock is evil and beat me to the other post.)

The person below me will call me an ambulance and then surf on top of it on the way to the hospital.

Brock

Quote from: Beem*Bounds around the tree, hopping about on all fours.  A cow in the distance watching.* Togetherrrrrr moooooo ooooom together! *Every time he lands from a leap he taps his feet twice.  Keeps going on with this until the rope, winding around the tree and shortening causes him to crash into the tree.*

The person below me will call me an ambulance and then surf on top of it on the way to the hospital.
Sorry Beem, I posted mine before you.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

*is standing on the ambulance trying not to fall off*

The person below me is going to disco 70's dance across this whole city.

TR Shadow

Wooooo!  *Dances*  C'mon everybody!  It's fun!

The person below me will go hunt rabid monkeys out of boredom.

windhound

*bordly shoots rabid monkeys with dart gun*  loses bordom quickly and runs away from chasing rabid monkeys.

The person below me shall be chased by a horde of rampaging butterflies.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't