I am alone with my spa...

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, September 23, 2012, 12:01:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Every single dark age of activity in Spa came to an end before this time of the year. 

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

I miss our wars. At the time I wanted to just win them, but now I realized I truly reveled in the chaos. I cannot generate activity in spa because there's no one to provoke any more!

Be more rebellious you stupid compliant idiots. Or the bots will be the only ones on our forum....
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Yeah you do. It's pretty much all you did when I tried the Federation thing.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Camaclue

um...
I'm gonna rebel because...
your face(?)
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Wordsarecool

There's nothing to rebel against.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Wordsarecool

Pippin

1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Sharptooh

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 23, 2012, 12:13:56 AM
I miss our wars. At the time I wanted to just win them, but now I realized I truly reveled in the chaos. I cannot generate activity in spa because there's no one to provoke any more!

Be more rebellious you stupid compliant idiots. Or the bots will be the only ones on our forum....

Give me mod powers again, I'll fix the spa within a week

Krowdon

Quote from: Sharptooh on September 26, 2012, 04:28:40 PM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on September 23, 2012, 12:13:56 AM

Give me mod powers again, I'll fix the spa within a week

No. You are a peasant and don't get mod powers.

Sharptooh

Krowdon

Sharptooh

Sharptooh

And surely by that reasoning Ungatt shouldn't have Mod powers?