The Dumbest Thing

Started by Darkness, April 27, 2003, 02:18:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness

Alright people well as you know I am ranked #2 in the Turbo server.  As the time of the reset is fast approaching everyone is putting their plans into their final stages.  Holby, aka Mahoney on turbo, sits on his perch at the #1 spot just waiting for the reset and hoping that nothing too serious is going to happen that will dethrone him.

Well I myself had a plan that was going to be put into action today.  Many people have wondered what my plan was because I was just sitting high in the ranks with such little land.  Today was going to be the day that Holby was going to have his hands full.

I will not name names but this is what happened.  I gave someone a large sum of money to buy a large amount of rats.  They bought them because their mercenaries camp had more troops to buy.  Then they were supposed to send me the rats that my money had bought.  Here is the kicker.  It turns out the person accidently sends the rats not to me but to the person that I am trying to dethrone.  :o

So now holby aka Mahoney is now even more set in his position at number one.  It seems that I am just going to have to settle for 2nd place.  The only bright side of this story is that I have someone in my debt now.
Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Ereptor

accidently ?  haha rofl.  Ya ok.  I will believe that when i believe pigs fly.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

wolf bite

That is a big one.  LOL.  

I can't think of how many times in the center of a BIG attack that I have hit the construct switch and forgotten I have no food and killed all my armies.  Or ran out of turns before building on a ton of empty land. Don't feel too bad.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

i do feel bad, that was the second dumbest thing i've ever done on redwall. how could i make such a stupid mistake without the excuse of being drunk of on crack :'(   i will pay uoi back darkness, i promise. i hope holby sends them back, but even if he does, he will have caught on to our plan and we will never be albe to get him before reset.

P.S. what time will the reset be?

wolf bite

reset, per Retto, is monday 5 to 7 pm Retto's time Eastern.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Holby

It's already the 28th here, but I know you mean tomorrow. *Looks forward to the shiny new horde name he'll pick*
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

for all who are wondering. i have at last re=paying me dept darkness. 41 billion in about 4 days :S