Repo! The Genetic Opera

Started by Krowdon, September 09, 2012, 12:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

It's on Netflix, and I read about it(seems kinda interesting.), but I'm not sure if I should actually watch it.

Has anyone seen it? I heard it was good.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

How about you watch Firefly, South Park, the IT crowd, Red dwarf or even Paul Blart: Mall Cop instead?

I mean, it has Paris Hilton in it. I can't imagine the concept being much good if those are the kind of actors in it, but hey. If you want to watch it you should probably watch it.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

The Mall Cop movie was dumb.

I refuse to watch South Park, the few clips I saw wern't funny.

Firefly is on my list.

I don't know about Ref Dwarf or IT Crowd.

I just want to know if anyone's seen this movianissa what they thought of it so I can base my decision on that.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Quote from: Krowdon on September 09, 2012, 01:18:06 PM
I refuse to watch South Park, the few clips I saw weren't funny.
Ok, you're dead to me.

It's not to everybody's taste because of how rude it is, but it's undeniably hilarious. The problem is a lot of the humour comes from the plot lines and characters, which doesn't really translate well into a short clip.

I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Firetooth

Well, at least Firefly is on your list.

Also, IT crowd is certified hilarious.

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

K thanks but has anyone seen the movie I was asking about.

Camaclue

Krowdon

Camaclue

D:
that's a bad movie and it makes me feel bad

Krowdon

You changed the title on your post noob.

Camaclue

Firetooth

Quote from: Shadow on September 12, 2012, 03:39:38 PM
Red Dwarf is excellent.
Yeah it's pretty great Cat and Rimmer are hilarious. Also male Holly.

It's probably my favourite comedy behind South Park and classic Simpsons. The backwards episode, polymorph episode, parallel universe episode and the quarantine episode are probably my favourites.