wisdom teeth

Started by Shadow, August 27, 2012, 09:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Camaclue

after reading this, I have a discomfort in my jaw.
Thanks guys. Really.
>.>
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Shadow

It's probably a horrible infection.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Camaclue

Pippin

looks like a home visit for you, do you have a toolbox?
1. Mike Oxlong (#14)
$16,999,999,999 with 275,000 Acres
3. AL CAPONE (#23)
$887,873,381 with 14,939 Acres
3. wrecking balls (#9)
$801,398,171 with 32,301 Acres
1. Nazgul (#5)
$1,503,190,327 with 201,952 Acres

Camaclue

Ashyra Nightwing

My mother had her wisdom teeth out at some point in the past and the doctor let her keep hers too - I know this because she used to scare me with them when I was a kid

Krowdon

They put you out, right? Like, completely out, you arent awake?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I was awake, they just gave me a local. I was hoping for laughing gas, but no such luck.

It took 5 minutes and was painless.

Krowdon

Last time they tried to numb my mouth it still hurt god I hope I don't have to be awake. I'll freak out. I won't have mine taken out until summer though. But still.

.__.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

Some people are immune to different anesthetics. To get a general anesthetic you need to go to an oral surgeon, regular dentists can't do that usually.

Ashyra Nightwing

I got laughing gas for a few fillings when I was like 8 and it was pretty great

Ungatt Trunn II

I got morphine.

Nah I'm kidding.

I got some sweet smelling crap which made me wake up with a headache out of hell. Also made me have weird dreams while I was out.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwing on August 28, 2012, 09:57:10 PM
I got laughing gas for a few fillings when I was like 8 and it was pretty great

Last time I got a filling the dentist gave me a shot. He didn't even tell me he just stuck the needle thing in my mouth and there was a bit of discomfort and afterwards I got the giggles probably because I was so surprised or something. I don't even know.

But I have never had laughing gas, and I don't want it.

What kind of dreams, Ungatt?

Ungatt Trunn II

Well I may have been vividly hallucinating. I was between dream state and reality I guess. I could hear talking and I began to float about the room or some such nonsense. Then it went the way of every dream and became something completely unrelated. Or at least I think it did, I don't remember. Long time ago. I still remember that headache. It's different from normal headaches. It didn't really pulse, it was just THERE.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Durza

I will probably never have to deal with wisdom teeth, as dentally I am slow and have yet to have fully erupted 10-year molars
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts