10 resons why i hate RWL

Started by TR Shadow, April 26, 2003, 06:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

~>John<~

its humor, lol,  and we were just chatting
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Bloodrath

Is it still humor when it gets out of control? I know quite a few topics that got out of control, when one person started something and it started a chain and it kept going and going.

Trident

Ekth, there's no reason to get mad people!  Replying about how bad this topic is over and over is kind of spam...

CoolClaw

Talking in forums should be just like real-life. We complain and make jokes in real life.  Also if you don't like what a person has got to say don't listen or in this case don't read it.
"Ever since using Strongbad's Ab- Abber 2000, the ladies have been all up ons"
-Strongsad

Lend me some sugar, I am your neigbor!

Whats cooler than bein cool? ICE COLD!
Shake it like a Polroid Picture!

Bloodrath

I haven't replied that much to this, but I am merely trying to get my point across, and I am giving suppliment reasons for what I think. I am also trying to use good grammar. By the way, I know it was meant to be a joke, but it is still spam, unless, (and I reiterate) my definition is just wrong, but i follow what the admins put up.

~>John<~

Its/not/spam

Just useless
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Bloodrath

My defintion of spam is the following:

Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
That is my definition of it, and I believe this topic fits into it. That is the admins definition of it also. By the way, there is a hidden message in ,y definition.

~>John<~

er, a chain thing is the chat we are having right now

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Bloodrath

QuotePost wars, meaningless posts, etc. are now means for post count resets. RWL admins reserve the right to reset on these grounds. You have been warned. I think most forum members would agree that a member who makes meaningful posts is much more respected than one who makes a large quantity of meaningless posts. You will be warned upon your first violation, then your count will be set to zero. Have a nice day.

Regards,
Boze (Your anti-spam-friendly-admin)

That is all I have to say, and that is a quote from Boze himself. This is like a post war in a sense, and chain posting is the same thing, just in different words. You yourself said it is useless and, according to Boze and the admins, this is meaningless and people are getting there post count up. I don't want to seem to serious or anything, but I am merely trying to enforce some rules on this forum. It is not just this topic that is bugging me, a lot of others are also getting on my nerves, but I will contain my reasoning to this certain topic.

Ereptor

Quote from: BloodrathThis is spam, and it should be taken seriously and deleted. What would happen if more people were do this this? The board would be flooded. We do not need this here, unless you people like looking at spam. I wouldn't know, I don't support it.

~A rare message from Bloodrath
Umm bloodrath?  I seem to remember that is ragefur's quote.  A rare message?  Shesh....Be a little original.
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Bloodrath

:blink: Click here

That is the link to Boze's quote thingy. And Ereptor, out of this talk on this topic that is all you can come up with? That is sad. Now, on Terrouge I know that Ragefur uses The Exclusive Ragefur and I am not sure over here, but I have seem him use ~A message from Ragefur. Now, if I am on a post decline, for my own reasons and some issues I have here, the only way I believe that I can portray it, is to say "~A rare message from Bloodrath" Now, if I choose to put this down, I may. I do not see anyone haunting me down, syaing I broke any rules or anything, and Ragefur has not complained to me about it. If I choose not to be that creative in my little remark at the end of my posts, that is fine. Now, I reiterate, that out of this whole topic, the only thing you can contribute is a little remark like that, well that is a lille sad, just a little bit.

~A rare message from Bloodrath

Abby The Rat

If we make you a mod, you most likely be deleting every post single post that ever been posted here.

And I get the feel you want to delete every single jokes post.

Come on, a forum without jokes and a little control spam. IS A DEAD FORUM.

And on top of that, it is way too hard to please both side. Which post should be gone and which post should stay.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

Actually, I would only delete the first post and none of this would have happened but that is just me. If admins do not want to enforce rules, or have the rules change. If they have, and this is allowed, then I will follow them. But according to the rules of current, this breaks them. Unless someone can show me I am wrong.

Abby The Rat

I can not see how this break it?

It a joke, not a spam.
Not around, please ignore.

Could be found on discord: [https://discord.gg/9CkfKWD]

Bloodrath

I know it was a joke, but all these spammers can start saying it is just a joke, and people will keep doing it. I am sure the multiple topics about carebears and marriges were jokes also, but it is still spam, because it got out of control. That goes for many other topics. So, if I start making topics with no point, bad grammar, ect, and call it a joke, that is fine?