I am so sorry

Started by Krowdon, August 12, 2012, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

You are teling me that because we are internet friends.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

I'm basically saying yes.

Krowdon

Awesome. Did you ever play Neopets?

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

I did. I am currently trying to save a couple billion neopoints up so I can spend them all at once and inflate the economy.

Flitchaye Warrior

Why would you help the economy?

Krowdon

Inflating is not helping all the time. You know what happened in Germany after WWI with all the inflation? That is my goal.

Flitchaye Warrior

You're going to make everything more expensive.

Camaclue

no, no, no
she's gonna make everything cheap and useless.
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Flitchaye Warrior

But if you buy everything that makes less of everything which in turn makes it more expensive.

Krowdon

More Expensive is the goal. It'll be hilarious. I have a long way to go though.

Camaclue, do you have a neopets?

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Oh wow this noob on Neopets doesnt understand anthropomorphic characters at all. She doesnt like when I refer to his hands as paws. Clearly paw hands, but okay.