I am so sorry

Started by Krowdon, August 12, 2012, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Ungatt Trunn II

Erotic undertones, perhaps?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I just liked the stuff that wasnt hardcore. I dont understand whats wrong about dudes in a relationship together.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Define "relationship".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Friends, boyfriends, cousins, etc.

Ungatt Trunn II

Their are no major movements in society to stop friendship and cousins...

However, some view feminizing of the male as detrimental to the values which our nation was built on.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 12, 2012, 04:08:18 PM
Their are no major movements in society to stop friendship and cousins...

However, some view feminizing of the male as detrimental to the values which our nation was built on.

How? Feminizing?

Ungatt Trunn II

Feminizing, the antithesis of masculine qualities such as being strong, independent, courageous and confident.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Dudes dont have to be those things.

Ungatt Trunn II

The human raced evolved to work in harmony with "dudes being those things". What we must not fail to recognize is how important gender roles actually are. They are inborn traits which have been diluted by the culture of today. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Share more please, this is actually interesting.

Ungatt Trunn II

If we look at history, we see that nearly all prosperous societies had a similar formula when it came to gender roles. Men would typically fight, hunt, and lead. Women would typically take care of the young and sick. Now is their anything wrong with men taking care of young and women leading? No, of course not. But to remove the traits which makes them a man or a woman also removes what made them so good at certain societal roles. What is happening today is instead of being taught to be strong and responsible, young men are being taught to be weak and compliant. The values of a populace determine the strength of the society, and that is key to a strong nation.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

How are they being taught to be weak and compliant?