Pirates of Penzance

Started by Krowdon, August 11, 2012, 11:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

These people sing faster than I even thought possible.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

They look nothing like pirates.

Krowdon

They are pirates though. There are pirates, a major general and his daughters, and a bunch of cops.

It's kind of fun. I'm watching the movie on Netflix but its been around since 1879.

Flitchaye Warrior

Are you talking about the song "Modern Major General"?

Krowdon

That's was a song in this movie, yes. I haven't heard people sing so fast ever.

This is a pretty good movie though. I laughed a few times.

Firetooth

Watch red dwarf of firefly instead.

Or...

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Krowdon

Not right now. I'm enjoying this movie.

Krowdon

Now I'm watching Little Shop of Horrors.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Yes. But I've seen the nonmusical version.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Both are good. The musical version is a little more fun.

Flitchaye Warrior

You need to watch the Great Escape.