Vulpine Imperium

Started by Krowdon, August 09, 2012, 07:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Well, the last post in my ship was 30 days ago.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

what if we started our own ship? is that a thing we can do?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

I left Blackship.

Krowdon

So now I'm on land. Hmm. Guess I gotta earn some money and join a ship, huh?

Flitchaye Warrior

In order to get your own ship you have to
a)be a captain
b)have a lot of money
and c)get a crew

Krowdon

We should work towards the goal of getting our own ship.

Flitchaye Warrior

Start working on hobbies. I claim woodworking! Since I already have studied 64 days worth.

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

There's bottled boats and publishing left. Who wants them?

Krowdon

You want all the carvings?

I can take up bottled boats too.

Flitchaye Warrior

I specialize is Contemporary  Woodworking but I guess I could take up the others. I also have a small bit of studying in publishing but I am not a good writer.

Krowdon

Neither am I. lol.

So I guess carving and ships for me.

Flitchaye Warrior

And I take all woodworking somehow.

Krowdon

So do we sell the stuff we make and get money?

Flitchaye Warrior