Vulpine Imperium

Started by Krowdon, August 09, 2012, 07:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Alright. Play a few games, and I'll send you some money as well. How much do you want from me?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Guys! I just ran into Pyrioh.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Camaclue

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on November 12, 2012, 09:10:32 PM
ey M8 ur cheeky i swear ill wreck ur [poop]

Krowdon

Camaclue

Krowdon

I'm working on my biography for my page.

Camaclue

I better rewrite my biography and look. Cameron used to be a character that I planned on using. Now he's a sailor and author in debt

Krowdon

Krowdon was always a warlord. Now she's a sailor too. :/

Camaclue

Cameron was royalty. Now his whole ancestry has been rewritten.

Krowdon

Krowdon grew up in a village in southsward. when she was 19 her dad basically kicked her out of the house and said 'Go do things'

Camaclue

Krowdon

I've only had to cure injuries from dueling.

Flitchaye Warrior

Don't know about my character's biography.

Krowdon

You have to come up with something. :/

Flitchaye Warrior

My alt is completed but he was a character from earlier days, so I just stole his stuff and reformed it.