Vulpine Imperium

Started by Krowdon, August 09, 2012, 07:01:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Pretty sure thats the guy. Dont go asking him for money though. You probably shouldnt ask anyone for money unless they offer.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

I make an honest living making furniture and giving discounts to certain people.

Krowdon

I play the games for money.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

What type of furniture would you like to order?

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

We make contemporary at the moment, but in the future we will make different types.

Krowdon

Let me look up the different types and decide what I want.

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

You dont do rustic, do you?

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Oh. Do you even know what contemporary looks like?

Flitchaye Warrior

Krowdon

Flitchaye Warrior

So would you like to buy any of them or do you want to wait until other types are out?