Let's see how well this goes ;)

Started by Trident, April 26, 2003, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident

RULES
1. Go down 1 number at a time
2. change the type of drink each time
3.HAVE FUN

99 bottles of mint tea on the wall, 99 bottles of mint tea!  Pour it on Chad...oops, my bad, 98 bottles of mint tea!

Rough Raiders

98 bottles of cream soda on the wall, 98 bottles of cream soda! Pour it on me (I wanted that tea) 97 bottles of cream soda on the wall!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

Trident

97 bottles of coca on the wall, 97 bottles of coca!  Hide it from Chad...quick, give it to Ad!  96 bottles of coca!

Rough Raiders

96 bottles of skittles on the wall 96 bottles of skittles! Take one down *drinks the cream* give it to Beem! 95 bottles of skittles on the wall!

Trident

95 bottles of root beer on the wall, 95 bottles of root beer!  You hear that awful cheer?  That's rough raiders, wanting his beer.... 94 bottles of root beer!

Rough Raiders

94 bottles of tequila on the wall 94 bottles of tequila! Take one down drinks all around! 93 bottles of tequila on the wall!

Stormclaw

93 bottles of ginger beer on the wall, 93 bottles of ginger beer... there's 93 and they're all for me, 93 bottles of ginger beer on the wall.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Brock

92 bottles of orange soda on the wall, 92 bottles of orange soda,  92 whoop de doo, none for you, 92 bottles of orange soda on the wall.
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Trident

LOL these are hilarious!!!

91 bottles of cherry cordial on the wall, 91 bottles of cordial!  I don't want them all!  Put them back on the wall!  90 bottles of cherry cordial!

Rough Raiders

:D  :P 90 bottles of water on the wall 90 bottles of water! Squirrels will live in the water i give! 89 bottles of water on the wall!

LOOK AT THE ORGANIZED CHAOS YOU HAVE CREATED!!  :D  :P  

Stormclaw

89 bottles of boot-flavored gunk, 89 bottles of gunk, they taste really bad, oh they're making me sad, 89 bottles of gunk on the wall.
A Departed Hero...

The First Emperor, Stormclaw, called by history The Noble, Longest-Ruling of the Eight.

Trident

88 bottles of dandylion fizz on the wall, 88 bottles of dandylion fizz!  Why shouldn't you smile, when you've been hitting chad with a pinecone for awhile?  87 bottles of fizz!

Peace Alliance

87 bottles of low fat, non-decaff chocolate goats milk cofee on the wall, 87 bottles of.... it! drink it with some duck, feels like your gonne up-chuck. 86 bottles of low fat, non-decaff chocolate goats milk cofee on the wall!!

Rough Raiders

87 bottles of goo on the wall 87 bottles of gooo! Take it down Throw it around (mostly at Trident :D ) 86 bottles of goo on the walll!

Trident

85 bottles of cherries on the wall, 85 bottles of cherries!  Let's see if I have good aim...  Ooo, I hit chad, what a fun game!  84 bottles of cherries.