Let's see how well this goes ;)

Started by Trident, April 26, 2003, 03:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rough Raiders

84 bottles of insturments on the walll 84 bottles of Insturments! Take the harmonica throw it at monica 83 bottles of insturments on the wall!!!
Official Forum Acorn Thrower
Holbs is the Master Slicer of MY Acorns with Twin Katana Swords
Leader of the TMNT Alliance
I CLAIM MYSELF THE ALMIGHTY HATED ONE ;)

~>John<~

83 bottles of coke on the wall, 83 bottles of coke, who is chad? Your making me mad, 82 bottles of coke on the wall
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Trident

82 bottles of stuff on the wall, 82 bottles of stuff!  Chad=bad...get glad?  81 bottles of stuff!  

THIS MADE NO SENSE OH WELL

Rough Raiders

81 bottles of pepsi on the wall 81 bottles of pepsi! I am chad!John stay glad! 80 bottles of pepsi on the wall

Trident

80 bottles of chad on the wall, 80 bottles of chad!  Take one down, throw it to the ground, 79 bottles of Chad!

~>John<~

78 bottles of wine on the wall, 78 bottles of wine, If their on the wall, is the wall in the hall? 77 bottles of wine in/on the wall!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Rough Raiders

OW 79 bottles of hugs on the wall 79 bottles of hugs! Take one down hug everyone around! 78 bottles of hugs on the wall

Rough Raiders

77 bottles of posts on the wall 77 bottles of posts!! take some down post them around  76 bottles of posts on the wall!!!

Trident

76 bottles of kisses on the wall, 76 bottles of kisses!  Don't run away!  Fine...be that way!  75 bottles of kises!!!

~hugs all~

Brock

75 bottles of oil on the wall, 75 bottles of oil, it hurts my head, I think I'm dead, 74 bottles of oil on the wall!
I like Chicken, I like Liver, Meow Mix,Meow Mix, Please Deliver!

Darkness

74 bottles of stuff on the wall, 74 bottles of .....BAH this is soo stupid.

Who turned out the lights?

"Actually, a woman is more like a beer. They smell good, they look good, and you'd step over your own mother just to get one!" ~ Homer Simpson

Beem

73 bottles of fuze on the wall, 73 bottles of fuze; drink some more, don't spill on the floor, 72 bottles of fuze on the wall.

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

~>John<~

72 bottles of spam on the wall, 72 bottles of...spam. its really hot spam, it suddenly goes bam, 71 bottles of spam

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Beem

70 bottles of party-pooper on the wall, 70 bottles of party-pooper, take him down, throw him from town, continue with the 69 bottles on the wall.  

RWL: Skittles #17
Turbo: Kagewa no #9
Mini title: ?Aloof From all Grammatical Rules.?
"When the Emperor looks naked, the Emperor is naked."
"Let's all dance around under the rainbow until we get brutally assaulted with Skittles."

Rough Raiders

69 bottles of bubbles on the wall 69 bottles of bubbbles!!! take one down blow it around 68 bottles of bubbles on the wall!!!