Started by Shadow, August 07, 2012, 09:03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

How about Ocelots? Ocelots are pretty flippin' adorable.

I made a character for a roleplay once who was an ocelot, and I think he's one of my favorite characters ever.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Rakefur

Quote from: Pippin on October 13, 2011, 04:40:07 PM
RAKEFUR IS 8% PIRATE 90% SMACK TALK AND 2% STOOPID
Quote from: Kilkenne on January 30, 2012, 08:23:56 PM
"I want in. Only I want to be a nazi."-Rakefur 2012

Krowdon

That is not an ocelot that is a video game thing. It is disrespecting real Ocelots.

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Firetooth

Ok, I hate spiders, but this is kind of cute.

Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

I've been experiencing some kind of glitch in Minecraft where a jillion of those goddamn jungle cats appear behind me every time I move, eventually causing my computer to crash. I've been trying to get a screenshot for a while (because it is hilarious) but I haven't been successful yet :'(

Krowdon

On Skyrim, there are four of Louis Letrush in my game. and all four of them walk around in a group and say the exact same thing at the same time.

I agree on the spider, Firetooth.

Shadow

Anyone who doesn' think the baby gorilla is cute has no soul
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon