Movie

Started by Krowdon, August 06, 2012, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

If we get invaded I might need a gun.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Flitchaye Warrior

I live on the east coast. I would not like to be attacked or occupied by Chinese.

Ungatt Trunn II

You'll have to talk to your parents about that, won't you?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I'm sure it'd be okay if we got /invaded/
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Just wait for the damned crazy butt marines to show up and literally start crushing the enemies with their fists.

Not much can touch us as long as the USMC still exists.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 06, 2012, 11:09:54 PM
Just wait for the damned crazy [Behind] marines to show up and literally start crushing the enemies with their fists.

Not much can touch us as long as the USMC still exists.

What if the marines dont get here on time and my house gets taken over?

Ungatt Trunn II

I doubt an invading army would bother to take over every single house. They'd just push back our defense, and set up base kinda start martial law in a town.

Basically what happened in Wolverines.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I never saw that movie I am so screwed.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, watch it. It's a really good movie.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I have so many movies to watch.

Ungatt Trunn II

Well darnit this one should have jumped to the top of your list, this is about survival!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

The list isnt set in stone.

Ungatt Trunn II

Literal interpretations.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

I cant help it. I'm sorry. :(

Ungatt Trunn II

It is okay. I forgive you.
DIE HIPPIE DIE